Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LVL3: Where to spend tokens?

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanovichRaskolnikov View Post
    Why not scouts at lower levels? What's the difference with higher ones?
    Because there is hardly any competition on lower levels on most of the servers..

Apprentice
    There aren't 5stars auctions at higher levels? What should I do, save the tokens?
    There's more competition for them at higher levels so you will end up in bidding wars. You don't really need a team of scouts at low levels anyways.

Dreamer
    Hi! I'm currently a LVL2 non-token buyer player and I've been farming tokens preparing next season. I'm currently 1st in my league and in semi-finals of both cup and champions with my 26.8 lvl team, so everything is going ok.

I'm planning to start the new season with 150-200 tokens and about 6-8 millions cash and as all my players but 1 are now 5-star players, next season I'll have lots of 4-stars. I was planning on buying two good scout players, spending 25 tokens on cash, and the rest (25-50) to sign good 5 star players.

What would you do?

By the way, thanks for all the help I've gotten lurking that has allowed me to create my at-the-moment good team. This season It's been 31W-4D-1L with 115-25 goals till now and I'll call my mom and cry if i don't win at least 2 of 3 titles now that i'm so close .

Thanks and salute!
    I'm currently on level 3, so I can offer you my experience of this season, but please don't take it as advise.

I've noticed on level 3 that the standards of the various leagues varies a lot. Some leagues look much tougher with higher Q teams than others. Wait and see what your opponents look like before you decide anything.

Competition for good quality players in the transfer market also seems much tougher than on level 2. I must have lost 30 or 40 tokens in the first few days of this season bidding on players, some crazy bidders out there. I did manage to win a few new players in the end but I was bidding late at night early in the morning when things were quieter. I only get tokens from the vids and offers etc .. so it really hurt to lose these tokens on the bidding process of the early season.

I quickly found out that my team which did well in season 2 was no where near the standard of the top of my level 3 league. So I sold off a lot of players early, which meant I didn't need a bank loan. This is the first season I've brought scout players as well, simply because 50 tokens and market value on a player is a better deal than bidding 2 / 3 /4 million over the asking price for a player, as i've seen lots of times now in the transfer market. (50 tokens is about 3 or 4 days worth of video watching, form filling for me, but least I know the player is mine when I spend them.)

Just over half way through the season and I'm sitting 5th in the league but still (I hope) in with a chance of winning it. My team quality is just under 35. But, I do think I'm in quite a hard league as i've seen other level 3 players walking away with their leagues with team qualities of under 30.

Just my experience so far this season of level 3 ))

Apprentice
    Why not scouts at lower levels? What's the difference with higher ones?
    Because the level of competition isn't so tough at lower levels,I won league,cl etc with a 3* team..
    In higher levels a scout might only be a good option if you can't buy a good enough player from auctions for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Never name urself Madrista on any football forum, Messi and Barca fans will make ur life hell. Specially after an El Classic we have recently had!!!!!
    No it's fine really,I don't care about such things I mean I'm not some kid who will cry if someone said "Visca el Barça".

I'm from Spain and I did not tank the season, I just download Apps and crappy games from tapjoy, watch videos and register with a spam email to commercial sites. I've got 114 tokens in approximately one week. I plan on getting as many as I can in the next weeks and save them for next season.
    Well lucky for you you have such offers because in my country and many other there is no offers at all and when they did add some offers I'd have to do all this stuff you mentioned and only for 1 token so it's not worth it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12