Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LVL3: Where to spend tokens?

LVL3: Where to spend tokens?

Hi! I'm currently a LVL2 non-token buyer player and I've been farming tokens preparing next season. I'm currently 1st in my league and in semi-finals of both cup and champions with my 26.8 lvl team, so everything is going ok.

I'm planning to start the new season with 150-200 tokens and about 6-8 millions cash and as all my players but 1 are now 5-star players, next season I'll have lots of 4-stars. I was planning on buying two good scout players, spending 25 tokens on cash, and the rest (25-50) to sign good 5 star players.

What would you do?

By the way, thanks for all the help I've gotten lurking that has allowed me to create my at-the-moment good team. This season It's been 31W-4D-1L with 115-25 goals till now and I'll call my mom and cry if i don't win at least 2 of 3 titles now that i'm so close .

Thanks and salute!

Quote Originally Posted by RomanovichRaskolnikov View Post
    Hi! I'm currently a LVL2 non-token buyer player and I've been farming tokens preparing next season. I'm currently 1st in my league and in semi-finals of both cup and champions with my 26.8 lvl team, so everything is going ok.

I'm planning to start the new season with 150-200 tokens and about 6-8 millions cash and as all my players but 1 are now 5-star players, next season I'll have lots of 4-stars. I was planning on buying two good scout players, spending 25 tokens on cash, and the rest (25-50) to sign good 5 star players.

What would you do?

By the way, thanks for all the help I've gotten lurking that has allowed me to create my at-the-moment good team. This season It's been 31W-4D-1L with 115-25 goals till now and I'll call my mom and cry if i don't win at least 2 of 3 titles now that i'm so close .

Thanks and salute!
    My team is also at level 2
    I first spent my 100 tokens on 2 scouts 23 yos with Conner taker SA (MC) and Free Kick (DMC). They are just amazing as i keep improving their Crossing + Shooting in Attacking stats
    Should they be MC, AMC, AML AMR or ST to best benefit!!

Hope you'll get fine and fast training young 5* next season Make sure to check good time to bid and "Power training" guides so you know which one is good to bid without wasting so many hard-farming tokens

how you guys farm the tokens?

Quote Originally Posted by gohkimhock View Post
    how you guys farm the tokens?
    when you tank the season (avoid promotion) .
    But with level 2 you'll have 70 tokens (35 is the top every season) not 150 - 200 !! maybe watching videos but will you get THAT much?

I'm from Spain and I did not tank the season, I just download Apps and crappy games from tapjoy, watch videos and register with a spam email to commercial sites. I've got 114 tokens in approximately one week. I plan on getting as many as I can in the next weeks and save them for next season.

Btw madridista, Visca el Barça!! ;D

Apprentice
    Don't buy scouts at lower levels,instead try to get the 4/5 * nordeus generated players (their team name will be something funny or weird like FC Spectacular,AC Amazing etc) from the auctions...don't try to speed up any construction...
    Btw,Madridista here

Why not scouts at lower levels? What's the difference with higher ones?

Never name urself Madrista on any football forum, Messi and Barca fans will make ur life hell. Specially after an El Classic we have recently had!!!!!

Apprentice
    No need to buy scouts at lower levels since market is full of young 5-star nord gens that train fast. I usually can get them for only 2-3 tokens each.

There aren't 5stars auctions at higher levels? What should I do, save the tokens?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast