Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Why does he have so many reserves????

Why does he have so many reserves????

Hey,
    seem to be creating too many threads today but I actually had time and so thought of putting up my screenshots as I seem to be losing them!!!!
    So, this guy has 2 Subs that is S6 and S7 and has about, well, u count how many, Resserves. But how, I refreshed the game a few times and it remained like this.
    Why is it so???

Why does he have so many reserves????-res1.png

Why does he have so many reserves????-res2.jpg

Squad rotation is my guess saves on rest packs but I dont usually have that many

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    Squad rotation is my guess saves on rest packs but I dont usually have that many
    ???????????????
    U can have maximum 22 players and only 4 reserves right??? No more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    ???????????????
    U can have maximum 22 players and only 4 reserves right??? No more than that.
    Durr looks like we are both having a dumb day lol didnt realize he had that many ??????????

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    Durr looks like we are both having a dumb day lol didnt realize he had that many ??????????
    After that thread, this has turned out to be my dumbest day ever over here.Don't know where r those pics???!!!!

He probably has players in his squad that are not signed yet. If you have a full 22 player squad, and buy an extra player, he will show up in your squad but you won't be able to use him. First you'll have to sell/sack another player, and then sign with the new one.

Same with youth players. If you have a full squad, when you get the youth you'll have 24 players in your squad, but you can't use the youth ones until you sign them, and you can't sign them before your sell/sack some other player.
    takapuna likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flinger View Post
    He probably has players in his squad that are not signed yet. If you have a full 22 player squad, and buy an extra player, he will show up in your squad but you won't be able to use him. First you'll have to sell/sack another player, and then sign with the new one.

Same with youth players. If you have a full squad, when you get the youth you'll have 24 players in your squad, but you can't use the youth ones until you sign them, and you can't sign them before your sell/sack some other player.
    But he doesn't have a full squad, he has only 2 subs. those r s6 and S7. after that all r reserves.

Ok, i get it.

So most likely is the same reason some teams have subs but don't show a full starting 11. They are abandoned teams, where some players retired leaving blank spots.

As the new season begun, and he didn't have enought players for a full squad, the game generates him 33 to 34 y.o. retiring players to fill the minimum number of players, and probably places those players as reserves. As the player never logged in again, the game will automatically select the players for the matches, but still shows them as reserves outside the match.

My current 2nd GK is one of those gens, as the previous one was already 1 star, and i couldn't find a decent GK for a reasonable amount, so i kept him.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flinger View Post
    Ok, i get it.

So most likely is the same reason some teams have subs but don't show a full starting 11. They are abandoned teams, where some players retired leaving blank spots.

As the new season begun, and he didn't have enought players for a full squad, the game generates him 33 to 34 y.o. retiring players to fill the minimum number of players, and probably places those players as reserves. As the player never logged in again, the game will automatically select the players for the matches, but still shows them as reserves outside the match.

My current 2nd GK is one of those gens, as the previous one was already 1 star, and i couldn't find a decent GK for a reasonable amount, so i kept him.
    Maybe.....

Addicted
    most likely scenario...

he had a full squad of 22 players

then he signed a bunch of players who are reserves

he then auctioned off his subs so that only 2 remain in the sub position

the reserves are still unsigned (some are signed since your squad has to have 14 players)

give it a few days and the players will be signed or released and he will be back to normal (or he could be raising funds and signing and selling free agents, so check the names to see if they change or stay the same)
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast