Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Most boring day on forums!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    I will also be coming here only one day a week, probably Saturday OR Sunday nights by IST due to some important exams coming up. It will be fine from March next here when I will be a regular here forever. So, I hope today and then every day at about 6-7 days interval, the forum is busy!!!!
    I doubt you will miss much, Game hasn't changed in months... Even long time members of T11 like to see something new once in a while to keep us interested.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Pro
    He wound't miss much, but us readers will miss him.

Saransh What exams / studies are you taking? good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    He wound't miss much, but us readers will miss him.

Saransh What exams / studies are you taking? good luck.
    Thank. Actually its the 10th Grade exams here in India which is too too damn important here as its results matter in college entrances. And the education system here is much different from European and American countries and it is hated here. Too vast syllabus and even though exams start in Feb end, we need to start serious studies right now. Its like studying for NASA or something and half the syllabus never comes in use for us. Like what do science students like me have to do with the detailed account of agriculture in India????? I mean we have to even mug up the req temperature and rainfall and crap for each and every crop produced in India. Ya, I do need luck LOLs........

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Wow! good luck with the exam(s)!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Wow! good luck with the exam(s)!
    Thanks..... Sad I can't get any tactics advice upon that!!! LOLs will miss u guys but will still be here once a week.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Today was undisputedly the most boring day on forums ever. I had a day to chill out and decided to be online all day and in vain as all day, there was no interesting thread or conversations and nothing interesting happened. Even in the game, today was a dull one as I misteriously drew my league game 1-1 against a quality side having a damn bad form and currently 9th. So my title hopes r gone almost and will probably finish runners up. And the forum was bugging as hell!!!!.!!
    Doing something more only active , ,
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Pro
    Saransh, wait till you scientist's start feeding the world, based in max. use of limited rainfall or too much rain. They do say that scientific genetically enhanced food will be a thing of the future, but I find that hard to swallow, let alone imagine. It's not like us hunters will ever become gatherers
    Anyway it's no different too the rest of the world when it comes to matric finals... It's all the same pressure and no different to the previous set of exams that you took. How much more effort can you put in if you never gave it your all for the last three years. This one should just be confirmation of the varsity of your choice and the career field thereafter. Enjoy it now... It's the best days ever.....your pressure days are still to come in about 5 years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    Saransh, wait till you scientist's start feeding the world, based in max. use of limited rainfall or too much rain. They do say that scientific genetically enhanced food will be a thing of the future, but I find that hard to swallow, let alone imagine. It's not like us hunters will ever become gatherers
    Anyway it's no different too the rest of the world when it comes to matric finals... It's all the same pressure and no different to the previous set of exams that you took. How much more effort can you put in if you never gave it your all for the last three years. This one should just be confirmation of the varsity of your choice and the career field thereafter. Enjoy it now... It's the best days ever.....your pressure days are still to come in about 5 years from now.

I know. "Life is a race, if u don't run fast, u will be like a broken egg!!!" Not my line though, hahahahahaha.......................
    Well, I know its not diiferent from my previous exams only that it is on a much larger, a national scale. Its actually simpler than the Prelims we have been having last 2 semester. But even gr8 international players must be feeling nervous before some domestic game, its a matter of career after all.
    As for the agri engineer, good for those who want to become that, I though want to go in software field. And, considering the no. Of crops grown in India, it is irritating, leave alone remembering where do 15 different iron and steel industries get each of their 8 resources from. And then come 6 other such industries.

Well, I think this is getting off topic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12