Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By dv8r
  • 1 Post By duchao

Thread: Some leagues might have nearly all Bots n inactives

Addicted

Some leagues might have nearly all Bots n inactives

Some leagues might have nearly all Bots and inactive ghost players (they don't play anymore). Wouldn't that be a shame? Where's the fun in playing against Bots and inactive players ?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I can figure could happen pretty much only in a lower level league where you could have guys that only play a season or less and stop, and there are not so many players on the server so bots fill out the league, the most I have had inactive + bots in a league was level 3. (Almost half!!) But since it has steadily been more active than not, and I have made in-game friends on my server that are very active, so I see them in league sometimes and CL or Cup.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Some leagues might have nearly all Bots and inactive ghost players (they don't play anymore). Wouldn't that be a shame? Where's the fun in playing against Bots and inactive players ?
    That usually happens on lower levels. When you get past level 10, you won't find as many inactive players.
    Cat Harrison and khris like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Dreamer
    I'm at level 3 at the moment, and it's by far the most active league so far. Only 1 bot and 10 or 11 of the other teams are very active and present at most of their games (well the times I've dropped in to look anyways).
    Must say having most players in the league active and competitive has created a great league where I'm sure nothing will be decided until the final day.
    Maybe the more active you are within the game gives you more chance of being placed with other active players .... if that's the case it's all good with me.

4am
    Rookie
    I'm on Level 11, there's only three regular players in our League this season (as you can see from the current table).

Some leagues might have nearly all Bots n inactives-t11.jpg

And yes, I did drop my first points today... no great shakes though given the limited (real) competition.

totally agree with dv8r ...low levels = more easy to win the champions league + cup but more inactive teams...
    level 10 or more = more difficult to win a league or something because there are more token buyers... and active players...
    or black, or white

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    totally agree with dv8r ...low levels = more easy to win the champions league + cup but more inactive teams...
    level 10 or more = more difficult to win a league or something because there are more token buyers... and active players...
    or black, or white
    It's also server dependent, Newer servers will be tough at low levels, poor transfer market and often token buyers fighting over the best players that come available on auctions or they just raid Mr.Scout.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

competition with bos is very boring, ,if not bos ,it will be better. I think!
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.