Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Most boring day on forums!!!!

Most boring day on forums!!!!

Today was undisputedly the most boring day on forums ever. I had a day to chill out and decided to be online all day and in vain as all day, there was no interesting thread or conversations and nothing interesting happened. Even in the game, today was a dull one as I misteriously drew my league game 1-1 against a quality side having a damn bad form and currently 9th. So my title hopes r gone almost and will probably finish runners up. And the forum was bugging as hell!!!!.!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It is quiet! Holler!

It is nearing the point in the season where most people can guess where it will finish, only a relatively small percentage of players are still fighting for promotion spots etc and have played everyone in their league so they have an idea on counters..
    The Red Baron likes this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Today was undisputedly the most boring day on forums ever. I had a day to chill out and decided to be online all day and in vain as all day, there was no interesting thread or conversations and nothing interesting happened. Even in the game, today was a dull one as I misteriously drew my league game 1-1 against a quality side having a damn bad form and currently 9th. So my title hopes r gone almost and will probably finish runners up. And the forum was bugging as hell!!!!.!!
    Yes, Same goes for me but only yesterday being "Day 20" as the most boring day of the season, This forum was at its best when it first started up until the formations of the forum leagues, since then its drifting away slowly and I'm becoming less active arpund here and on the game as well.

My league is done already, Basically won it by a "furlong" in horse racing terms, just maths can only stop us now, but will be over with tomorrow.
    Raykco and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well, the people are getting more experienced these days, and some of them read the threads which are already there. As example when I was starting to play the game I was reading tons of threads and I was also asking about how to beat some formations, just like the other new players. I think that the game is getting more and more inactive these days, I don't think that there are as many people joining the game anymore as a few months ago.

Now that I've got some experience in the game and know how to beat several formations I'm getting more and more inactive on the forums too.
    reddeviljohn likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It's something normal, most of them are out of cup, cl this mean less posts , more activity at the end of next week :P
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Pro
    Oh no it wasn't.
    This had to be the biggest day in T11 activity for me, which kept me from making meaning contributions to the forum and keeping saransh company. Indulge me for a moment, while I gloat.

Woke up at 6.30ish, reached over for the iPad,to clear the daily gifts,check mail, check construction and this morning I checked the transfer market.
    Guess what, volume was not fast, but not slow either. But more importantly, bidders were quiet. So I stuck my toe in the water, got lucky and opened the flood gates. I bought expensive18 year olds ( expensive for my managerial level ) for all of my teams. Strikers, midfield,defenders, goalkeepers. I was literally rolling in clover, as the expression goes. All my savings from CL, Cup,promotion and daily Token were spent in one morning, while still in bed, with coffee. How freeking lucky is that.
    The highlight was 6m for an 8m Gk, at 5 Tokens. He's 2 meters tall and weighs 96 and with hands like that,he should have been a basketball player,methinks. He came from a team 3 levels above.
    Then I sold those I had to get rid of,while mowing the lawn. ( mowing, checking, checking, mowing) and by midday I was done.
    Only lost one game today, a CL match to a much stronger team.

So sorry for not making chit chat during the day, but so much to do and so little time it's now 2.30 am, my time..and it's lights out. Chao.

In the words of Pinky:"What we gonna do tomorrow, Brain?"
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    In the words of Pinky:"What we gonna do tomorrow, Brain?"
    Same we do everyday pinky, Try to take over the world!
    DiZZee and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

hahahahaaha some people do good guides, but no activity, cos they are with the martini xD some newbie people ask something but today, they go to the disco. I usually try to contribute with a suggestion (more acceptabe, or more crazy) and today I went of shopping LOL

no really, in my case, no cup, no CL, no league, so..-.-'' and suggestions for why?? this game at now will have no changes... looking the facebook page of nordeus you can see that the creators of this game are in the task of furnishing the office with Ikea furniture, so, ...only thing I can contribute here is opening the a group like a "market" of demand-offer of players.... and.... do something in this sense.... and.... go of shopping again LOL xD
    Cat Harrison likes this.

PD: too I've to say that without changes in the game that's like a twitter.... or like our own blog... (-.-)'

I will also be coming here only one day a week, probably Saturday OR Sunday nights by IST due to some important exams coming up. It will be fine from March next here when I will be a regular here forever. So, I hope today and then every day at about 6-7 days interval, the forum is busy!!!!
    khris likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast