Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Blue arrows on DC-s

Blue arrows on DC-s

Hi all,

I have a question about the blue arrows on central defenders in tactics with DL DC DC DR. Do you use blue arrows on yours CD-s and do you think they are useful?

Thank you!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Try to do some experiments to see if is working for you. For exemple I have blue arrows on all my defenders but it's up to you to choose where.
    Paivinha and khris like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Basically arrows focus players more in attack or defense. Thats, like all things in this game, in a little % that really if we count all factors that affect a match I can not say how much is, but I have 2 blue arows in DC's + 8 reds, and for me is ok.
    Lets say what?, 4-6% of benefit of 1 player in the whole season by giving him an arrow?.... because he will be mroe pending in defense and will save u just ...3,4,5 chances of recive a goal... so thats what I'm saying, a little effect style 4-6%...

Is my perception, and my viewpoint.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, I always use.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I dont see any difference on blue arrow on DC, they still participate in attacks, dive in and header for goal when the team has a corner, so i never use.
    my DCs scores more than my MCs

I agree that blue arrows on DC-s give us more safety in defense, but do you noticed that they increase opponent's long shots?