Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: You can only focus on league or Cup but not both

no title is very idle bored, Should I try to invest in it.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Addicted
    Jose Morinho has a favourite saying for your case "Almost is nothing."

One trophy which you can hold in your hands is better than three almost.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Last season with one of my teams i ended second in the league just 1point behind 1st, was finalist in CL and whent to the last 8 of cup, without Buying tokens, just 22 players squad, trying to rotate the players without loosing Q, and i agree that you need a few greens, but it is possible.

I dont buy tokens(for now lol) just get the free stuff..
    I've won the league and cup last season (my first) and I'm in semi final in both cup (won 3-0 first leg) and champions league (1st leg tonight), and 2nd in league.. I intend to win both cup and CL, and be 2nd in league with 10 points on the 3rd
    To be noted I'm 2nd to a guy who spends lots on tokens and has scout players lvl 7 now, me i bought lvl 5 players from market with free tokens and 2 of thoses are now lvl 6..
    So if u have a good squad, u rotate it smartly and use ur free health/moral/injury packs and delete the friends that request friendlies, u can compete everywhere and train once a day too..
    Cheer up u can overcome
    TypTex likes this.

Dreamer
    Respect and good luck to you Med78

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12