Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By craigt6644
  • 1 Post By dv8r

Thread: Not watching because I want to counter attack?

Not watching because I want to counter attack?

Does this make sense?

Im playing away to a slightly higher q team in the champs league later,

So my tactics will be counter attack, however he will probably have +13/15 possession assuming he watches, will i be conceding too much possesion if I dont watch?

Im only level 2 and this is the first time ive come up against a better team

Thanks!
    khris likes this.

It is always better watching the game, because you can change tactic If the first one it is not working.
    Possession bonus does not make enought diference to worry you to mutch.

I use all time counter attack.... mmmhh... the posession depends of 2 facts... 1 if he see the match, 2- maybe he will have something like the USA army but with full of Coreans, Chinese players... or Bulgarian addicted guys... If you go alone to see the match and he have 10 friends, possesion will be +15 for his team. That simple...

But, I've to say that posesion is not all, you don't have to worry to have +5 or -5 of possesion... try to have all players in condition, good morale, and if you have a player that, maybe is not the better of quality, but, he scores usually, use it.
    For example I have a player Robben, of 27 years, train slow, an he is 4 stars when at now my team is full of 7 star players, but... when I put this player on the field in the 2nd time, he usually scores or assists. think in it

Don't overlook Statistics of the player, besides his quality.

Quote Originally Posted by craigt6644 View Post
    Does this make sense?

Im playing away to a slightly higher q team in the champs league later,

So my tactics will be counter attack, however he will probably have +13/15 possession assuming he watches, will i be conceding too much possesion if I dont watch?

Im only level 2 and this is the first time ive come up against a better team

Thanks!
    This is ridiculous. You are reading too deep into the game. Watch your match, get a bonus pack or two (if you make a sub) and forget about possession bonuses.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<