Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Are scouts worth the tokens???

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    I think it's very silly to use 50 tokens to buy a scout
    Depends on your token budget. 35T players wouldn't be able to afford the luxury of a scout.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Other thing that people forget is there wage, a scout wage is enought to pay 4 or 5 player of 4*.
    Exactly and a team full of scouts will be a big load on finances

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Depends on your token budget. 35T players wouldn't be able to afford the luxury of a scout.
    Why do u always appear as 'Offline'???? That green colour indicting if u r Online or Offline is always blank in ur case.......

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Exactly and a team full of scouts will be a big load on finances
    what level are you playing ?
    Never ever have a probleme with wage till now level 7 (team alway more than 7 scout, all other 5*)
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    I think it's very silly to use 50 tokens to buy a scout
    I bought a scout 22 yr old mc trained him up to 8 star was my best player for 3 years ???? why is that silly ???

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    A lot of this game is how you manage your tokens. I prefer to use mine to buy greens, because currently I can get young fast trainers, I also have access to a lot of videos & offers, and buy tokens as well. This is my preference on my main team. On my small teams I could never afford a scout. I have never bought one, but it doesn't mean that I won't.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It is just a matter of management.
    If you buy a 5* fast trainer he will reach the scout level during 4 seasons, only doing training every day, then you probably can keep him for 2 seasons more, maybe more, depend of the rest of your squad.

If you buy 1 scout near the 7* star he can be in your Team the same 4 seasons, but because of age If you are not able to PT him, it will be dificult to keep is stars, so is life is Team will be shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    what level are you playing ?
    Never ever have a probleme with wage till now level 7 (team alway more than 7 scout, all other 5*)
    I am also level 7. I have no problem relating to salaries but I was referring to higher levels when finances come to be a burden. I have no scouts but 13 5* players, rest 4*s and 2 3*s. I have to pay 230K a day in wages, 140K I get from daily sponsors. Counting the match reward and if home match, the tickets, I am always in profit unless I buy a player that day. But this might be a prob later as I will need to play many friendlies for money, as JF said, which I am not playing now. I basically said this referring to the fact that my highest Q player, A 5* 53 Q gets 330K while scouts need 500K.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    22/23 year old scouts that have Q's ending in 3,4,8 or 9 beats 5* 18 year olds, unless your planning on training players to at least 8* each season.

Cost to train an 18 year old an extra role+SA then bring to 7* is around 200 green boosters. If you can get optimum scouts on your list its better to take those than develop many young players.
    Makes sense, I guess. But I seldom see those types on my scout list. Mybe I'll get lucky.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    It is just a matter of management.
    If you buy a 5* fast trainer he will reach the scout level during 4 seasons, only doing training every day, then you probably can keep him for 2 seasons more, maybe more, depend of the rest of your squad..
    FOUR seasons???? Screw that. My 5* acquisitions better make scout within the first week or I've made a poor buy.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast