Thread: Halp

Unhappy Halp

I'm on no #1 position in the league, 1 pt away from #2 spot and with 4 matches to go till the end of the season, MY TEAM IS CRIPPLED WITH INJURIES, I've had 6 injuries in the last 5 games, WTF is going on!!?!? I don't understand.
    Until now barely got a single 2 day injury, and now it's like the game is cursing me
    My players ALWAYS go into games at 99% condition and with good morale, I usually play normal or defensive, and I use a 3-1-4-2/3-1-4-1-1 formation 90% of the time. All my competent strikers have injuries now. I would not be on #1 spot right now if it wouldn't be for my trusty playmaker CM, who is one star above the rest and who saves my ass every time, if he gets an injury too, I'm screwed. Any solutions or thoughts?

Halp-squad.jpg
    Last edited by Stefan Radu; 11-12-2013 at 04:22 PM.

nope, just a friendly greeting into the game

i field my players with at least 85% condition/morale. try my position, 6 out of 18. my backup keeper actually played as a CF, CAM and LB a few times before. id say hes done an awesome job since he was rated a 7 in all the matches for some strange reason
    i couldnt do much because i had no tokens/money/red candies so i just duked it out. that was last season, now my injury problems are arising once more. im also in the flat broke position again, and im tied for 1st, winning by GD
    my longest consecutive days without an injury is 3 days
    my longest consecutive days getting an injury is 5 days

i suggest an emergency transfer or 2. i dont recommend playing a player in a weird position but yeah, its your choice. dont take my word for it
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Try to buy older 5* player to sub the injured players.

Apprentice
    6 injuries in 5 games isn't that bad. I have 6 injuries in 3 games, two of them are out for over 10 ten days

Watch videos - you will be able to watch enough videos to obtain enough Medi packs to revive at least one of your players and it will only take 5 minutes.

What videos?