Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: End of Season

Rookie

Cool End of Season

Can anyone tell me if the sell and replace approach to end of season is the only way ,I currently sell all my 4 star players before end of season ,but it,s so hard to let good young players go just because of the star system. Can anyone Help....

This is what i posted in the thread where u originally asked the Question-

Well, what I do is that I try to keep my playing 11 4* at least. So the new season, when all the players lose a star. I starts replacing my weak 3* players with 4* players and the replaced 3* players in turn replace my 2* subs. So my playing 11 turns from 3* to 4* and subs from 2* to 3*. This season, I have a 5* playing 11 so will have not much work to do next season(That's if I play next season). I think this is a good strategy to adopt if u don't buy Ts. And I sell my 2* subs early new season as soon as I find a replacement.

Rookie
    Right i get that but haven, t u been playin for ages how come u have 2 an 3 star players ..? So i haven,t got any 2 or 3 star players only 4 or 5 an i have one 6 star ,so i ,ve been sellin all my 4 star players now before they age a year ,i think what i need to know is .is it worth keepin good young players with good scores even if they lose a star?

In my opinion, it depends on your level. I turned over virtually my entire squad every season until around level 5 or 6
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Rookie
    Why did u stop an is ur new approch workin

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    In my opinion, it depends on your level. I turned over virtually my entire squad every season until around level 5 or 6
    I,m lev 4 why did u stop turnin them over

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    Right i get that but haven, t u been playin for ages how come u have 2 an 3 star players ..? So i haven,t got any 2 or 3 star players only 4 or 5 an i have one 6 star ,so i ,ve been sellin all my 4 star players now before they age a year ,i think what i need to know is .is it worth keepin good young players with good scores even if they lose a star?
    Like I have my playing 11 4* most of the time and till date have had only 1 6* player which I bought as a 5* and then in 1 match he turned 6*. I have a few 5* in my team as well but since I tanked last season, I have a young 5* playing 11 right now.
    My say is, if a player is performing good, then no matter what his Q, play him as long as he performs. My 2nd highest scorer, who kept me afloat in the 1st half of the season be4 the arrival of our now highest scorer, is only 3*. His scoring streak has gone now and so will sell him on the 1st day next season( he will turn 32 so his value will not drop as it doesn't drop after 30). And if a good Q player has not performed even after playing many matches, then sell him. Keep a few young ones if u want to power train and don't sell those which r close to 5* as next season, they will turn 4* again.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    I,m lev 4 why did u stop turnin them over
    Even I used to turn over entire squad till last season. Maybe he stopped that as at high levels, u don't have enuf cash to changthe entire squad........

I only decide my squad in the third day, because thats whend you see your opponents in league.
    Also i prefere only to start Buying on 3rd day, since most people already spend there money, and you can buy there fast trainers more easily.
    I prefere to sell the players i know i will not need in the last day of season, since there price is on maximum, and not every player generate a bid war.
    Players with 33 years old lose a bit of MV whend turn to 34, but it is very insignificante.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I only decide my squad in the third day, because thats whend you see your opponents in league.
    Also i prefere only to start Buying on 3rd day, since most people already spend there money, and you can buy there fast trainers more easily.
    I prefere to sell the players i know i will not need in the last day of season, since there price is on maximum, and not every player generate a bid war.
    Players with 33 years old lose a bit of MV whend turn to 34, but it is very insignificante.
    I buy after 7 days as on my TL, the token buyers are not done till then and r still hungry.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast