Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Competition prize

Unhappy Competition prize

Just wanna highlight on this issue.
    competition prize for winning a match should be awarded to winning game.
    but in my case
    1. I watch the game, the result win, draw or lose, I still recieve the prize money for "Winning Match"
    2. I not able to watch my game, the result is win, but I don't recieve the price money.
    3. Winning a cup, league or champions league - title itself will be jeopardise if this case happen, if ur entering the final, and u r unable to watch ur team playing, would u get the prize?

please help and answer me...
    Did I need to watch my game, If I watch it all the time, like I'm a boss now? no need to work, and always have money because the "winning match" prize always awarded to me when I'm watching the match

Dreamer
    are you sure you not mixing up competition prize money with the "win bonus" money which is paid out to players, if you win, after the game?
    The game should be giving you whatever competition prize money you are owed regardless of weather you watch the game or not

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    are you sure you not mixing up competition prize money with the "win bonus" money which is paid out to players, if you win, after the game?
    The game should be giving you whatever competition prize money you are owed regardless of weather you watch the game or not
    yes... absolutely. i have miss my champions league game and league game in the same day. my team won both match. they are no prize given...
    I do a check at my finance toolbar to check the prize income for the day... it was zero, nil.

today, i watch my team, it's scramble and lost the game. nay, i won the prize money. thank you for reply. it not helping me at all.... my budget still under million cause miss so much game.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by powtrawan View Post
    thank you for reply. it not helping me at all....

I do hope you get some good advice on how to sort this weird problem out )

Can you upload a picture of your "finances"? ...you know, this page that say what you wasted in new players during the season... in salaries... edifices? can you put a screen shoot here, or a picture please?

please nordeus, help me... if this problem persist. i need to watch all my game live... anyone have face same problem with me. watching own team losing live but still win the competition prize per match and if not watching game live, even ur team thrashing others, u still got zero prize money...

nordeus support please reply.
    khris likes this.

to contact with the support go here,
    Nordeus Support

be registred, send the request, and wait for the answer, don't writte again, because your request will start of "0",

Competition prize-top1.jpgCompetition prize-top2.jpg

hope the images show up something, defeat and still has winning prize... how luck im watching the match...
    but if i dont, i dont have any prize money, and its persist
    like if i dont watch game, i only recieve the skill points only, not the competition prize. its sucks

Dreamer
    you receive that competition prize money regardless of weather you win, draw or lose the match.

It is not for a win bonus, but money received for playing the match.

Don't worry it has nothing to do we weather or not you watch the match, all is normal for you

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    you receive that competition prize money regardless of weather you win, draw or lose the match.

It is not for a win bonus, but money received for playing the match.

Don't worry it has nothing to do we weather or not you watch the match, all is normal for you
    but if i miss my match, i will not recieve competition prize per match... is it reward for watching game live or what?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast