Thread: Injuries, injuries, injuries, oh... and, more injuries!

Injuries, injuries, injuries, oh... and, more injuries!

What the hell is happening here?!! Suddenly I have my 5 best players out injured now I have really important games coming up! I have spent my actual hard-earned money building this team with the ridiculous amount of tokens needed to do anything. Now, essentially, Nordeous want me to spend tons more on health packs so I have a semblance of a chance in the next 3 games (Champions League Semi's, Cup Final, playing team just below me in league).

Look for yourself:

Look how important those players are for me. It's a joke. I feel like I spent my money for nothing now and I feel like deleting the app completely.

and towards the end of the season they always get longer right ????

Your two highest scorers r gone. That is sad and rediculous. This is why u shed not spend money on this game. Just play, that will leave u with no guilt. There r much better ways of spending money..... Give them to me, I will tell u, LOLs.. Just saying mate. But this is shame on Nordeus. Are ur opponents too facing this or only u r being targeted by the troll engine????

For me the 2nd half of the season as Been dificult with so many injurys, and normaly associated to that your player that can play start to receive yellow and red cards and are suspended.
    Thats Why i always have a 22 players squad, and laught because they actualy turn my life easyer, because i do not need to think who gone play, i only can play with those anyway.

More than injuries, I have been troubles by cards this season. Three times my players have been suspended and there r load of yellows in my squad, stuck to most of my players.

Injuries, injuries, injuries, oh... and, more injuries!-injuried-team.jpg

I still winning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	injuried team.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	15019

I still winning!!!

7 injuries and 2 reds at one time........ Hahahahaha........ Don't mind..... Ahahahahahaha. ROFL. So bye bye..........

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	injuried team.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	15019

I still winning!!!
    That what i was tanking about, in my Team my best players retorned from injury and i started loosing.

Uff, I was lucky this season. I had only 3 injuries in the season this time.