Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree358Likes

Thread: HALL OF FAME | Unofficial Forum 9* Legends Club

HALL OF FAME | Unofficial Forum 9* Legends Club

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Avengers View Post
    point 1 talking off topic : yes read back a question was asked and Rowland told us we can not ask questions on HIS thread !!! thats how it went off topic ( thank Rowland for that one)

POint 2 One little spell ??? lol really I dont care how you spell hun I just didnt understand what a threath was !!!

Point 3 I can assure you since you sent me the link to meaning of the word threat !!!! ( again read back you did) then ask my age a few times I and the Moderators of the forum have been watching this thread very carefully

Banned ??? no one wants you banned hun !!! I do however want you to stop asking a young girl her age ??? it is odd ?? and perverted
    Point 1 you only do that too provocate another human with youre stepfather And almost everyone from youre 35t league

Point 2 THE way you react And couple of times ask THE Same question About thread And that hun hun hun sounds to me that i was right And what you now say by yourself you are (very) young And need to grow up a little lol (it smell like children behavior) what you do overhere And in other thread like this one http://forum.topeleven.com/off-topic...ughts-sid.html lol how to troll 1 till 7

Point 3 i can you tell for sure it doesnt matter me how old you are but i was a clue to you what you dont understand And you ruined this thread only because you can not with July. I think this is not THE right thread About that why you make not another thread with July And keep on fighting each other

Ps: no hard feelings against you i accept you are just so young And when you grow up you Will understand what i mean ( maybe )
    Have a Nice day Mo peace And love And stay on topic Please just a question from me to you

Quote Originally Posted by jacks View Post
    He worked for nordeus by clicking; watching the vids (nordeus is getting $ from it); so there is no difference between the rowland and kynan (both did make nordeus happier)
    But he is lying that he spent not much time for this (he is farming everyday I guess); and lying that he didn't spend any $ for it (he did offer for betting account and got ~500 tokens for it). Just another attention seeker guy (hey look at me ; Rowland youre wrong style).
    You are right, I did get an offer for opening a betting account up with Ladbrokes - but I do bet a lot anyway, normally via Betfair, so it made sense to open an account for something I normally use and to get the token credits for it.

As to farming every day, no, an hour or so while at work tops nowadays. Dont bother when not working.

HALL OF FAME | Unofficial Forum 9* Legends Club-stipyfcwoongkim2.jpg

HALL OF FAME | Unofficial Forum 9* Legends Club-stipyfcpic8.jpg

Ok Reddeviljohn
    even if i broke my promisse not to post any more of my players gettin there
    Fc bal op t dak likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stipy View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stipyfcWoongKim2.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	33339

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stipyfcpic8.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	33340

Ok Reddeviljohn
    even if i broke my promisse not to post any more of my players gettin there
    Good lad!!!!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

My frank is almost at Max before half table

😊👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On which position you use him? I noticed that if player has 2-3 positions, he always play better on his 1st (that would be dc for your de Boer). For example, my dc-dmc's never got 8 rating if they played on dmc, but on dc they did, and their average rating is usually higher.
    Ex top eleven player

Ok on topic my 1st nine star player he cost me 1 token to change name lol coz they are not real !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    kynan likes this.

Ps my avatar picture is Rowland !!!!!!!!!!!

Addicted
    Good point t11_fan, I'd never thought about that before. I always thought that it went in order defence, midfield, attack but not recognising the attributes for each position. I have 2 defender one with DL and DC and the other DC and DR. I have always chosen the first position to play them in but never thought why, but they are getting good stats. Maybe that is the answer, the first position is their strongest. I don't buy many DR/MR players so I cannot comment on those.

I work out I've had more 9 star players than anyone else who has posted here.

On the previous page I posted a shot of all 22 of my current team - in the OP its only showing I had one - although I can't recall when I posted a photo up of him - but I know for a fact that I've had more than 1 before as I go through cycles with my players - I build them up to 9 star then let the team die off where all players fall to around 4 star, then sell them off and rebuild them up to 9 star again.

I'd be shocked if to date I have not broken the 100 barrier with 9 star players. Again, all done from farmed tokens, with more than 10K left over to allow me to do it again and again.

The trick is to power train, not use personal trainer as that just depletes your Tokens faster. I do it while playing friendlies non stop too as it boosts my cash as well as gives me extra green and red boosters - as you need thousands of those to power train. The option to rest the entire team 5% for a few green has greatly improved the power training.
    Mo Avengers and t11_fan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Good point t11_fan, I'd never thought about that before. I always thought that it went in order defence, midfield, attack but not recognising the attributes for each position. I have 2 defender one with DL and DC and the other DC and DR. I have always chosen the first position to play them in but never thought why, but they are getting good stats. Maybe that is the answer, the first position is their strongest. I don't buy many DR/MR players so I cannot comment on those.
    When you have player who can play only one position, (eg. MC) then that player gets quallity penalty if he plays some near position under yellow triagle (MC on AMC or DMC). It seems that something similar happens when you use multiple position player on his 2nd or 3rd position; then he doesn't get quallity penalty, but he gets form penalty. Apart from DC-DMC's I haven't noticed some other position and form changes, however, my DL-DML played yesterday 3x3+1 formation on DML position and got rating 8.
    My only 3 position player is AMC-ST-MC, but I can't track his form because he plays in all 3 positions in my team, wherever I need him.
    Btw. I think it is better to keep in squad weaker player in top form than strongest player in bad form.
    Ex top eleven player

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast