Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Are scouts worth the tokens???

Are scouts worth the tokens???

I've only bought 2 or 3 scouts, and while they've been good players, they seem to train terribly.
    I bought an AMR scout at the beginning of the season and he's by far my best player (he's leading the league in all 3 categories) but he has only gained 12 skill points total and will soon be overtaken in total skill points by more than half my squad.

I've been stockpiling tokens and can buy a couple scouts to start next season, but I'm wondering if it's worth it?
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

No, I bought 6 scouts this season : 1 GK, 1DC, 2MC, 2ST and now my team is no 9th of the Leauge. 22 year old one on one scorer only scored 4 goals this season. lost weeker teams in leauges and champion leauges. I was champiosn last 5 seasons

want team strong ,they must invest, shopping quality players.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    I've only bought 2 or 3 scouts, and while they've been good players, they seem to train terribly.
    I bought an AMR scout at the beginning of the season and he's by far my best player (he's leading the league in all 3 categories) but he has only gained 12 skill points total and will soon be overtaken in total skill points by more than half my squad.

I've been stockpiling tokens and can buy a couple scouts to start next season, but I'm wondering if it's worth it?

I have to admit i used to think yes. But although i have bought 3 a GK and 2 MC's its always a gamble. One of my MC's at level 44 is outplayed by another player at level 36 and age 28. Plus my GK is a scouted player and he is awful.

I often see teams with average players doing well. For instance my G/F's team is top of her league and in the final of the Champions league and she has never bothered with it. I bough a few players for it but the team is still rubbish. I set the formation 4-1-2-1-2 and left it. No moral boosters or health boosters and she seems to win every game even against teams levels above her. So i would say NO its not worth it. Infact i think the whole game is a con. Special abilities are also rubbish as the add no value to a player whatsoever.

Concentrate on tactics and formations alongside playing at least one friendly a day. People often make the mistake of thinking players need to be 99% fit for every game to maximise performance, this in my experience is incorrect. Also train your subs and reserves extra hard so that they don't get left behind.
    Yinhung likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post

I've bought 4 scouts this season, only one ST worthy
    Fast or slow on training depend on Age and Quality compare to Value tho.

Scouts train slowly that a 5* player with the same age. As soon as a player reach the 6* starts to reduce the speed of training, with every star gained he reduces even more.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

IMO it is a lottery, you get some gooduns and some baduns
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Scouts???? Worth Tokens???? I never bought so I don't know. All I know is T11 is not worth playing, this depressing game!!!!!!!!!

Addicted
    I think it's very silly to use 50 tokens to buy a scout

Rookie
    You are better off ,just buying 5 star players and use the personal trainer to make them scout players cost 32 toks for 8 skill points ,however if u buy good enough 5 star players ,who are close to scout (six stars) then use pers trainer ,well cheaper .Job,s a goodun kid

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast