Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Are scouts worth the tokens???

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Carr View Post
    Have u come on ere for a fight mate or to talk football???
    And well, u were the one who started it so, if u want, I am ready to stop here.

Rookie
    Does anyone know what is a good approach to end of season I,m sellin off all my 4 star players but its so hard to let good young players go ,cause they lose stars following year ,is their a better way or do u just have to sell and replace every year

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    And well, u were the one who started it so, if u want, I am ready to stop here.
    Ok mate nice to meet u

22/23 year old scouts that have Q's ending in 3,4,8 or 9 beats 5* 18 year olds, unless your planning on training players to at least 8* each season.

Cost to train an 18 year old an extra role+SA then bring to 7* is around 200 green boosters. If you can get optimum scouts on your list its better to take those than develop many young players.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Does anyone know what is a good approach to end of season I,m sellin off all my 4 star players but its so hard to let good young players go ,cause they lose stars following year ,is their a better way or do u just have to sell and replace every year
    Well, what I do is that I try to keep my playing 11 4* at least. So the new season, when all the players lose a star. I starts replacing my weak 3* players with 4* players and the replaced 3* players in turn replace my 2* subs. So my playing 11 turns from 3* to 4* and subs from 2* to 3*. This season, I have a 5* playing 11 so will have not much work to do next season(That's if I play next season). I think this is a good strategy to adopt if u don't buy Ts. And I sell my 2* subs early new season as soon as I find a replacement.

Ok mate nice to meet u
    Same here.I am actually frustrated because the troll game engine caused me to slip 2 ranks down to 3rd and there was nothing I did wrong. Let's forget what happened.

Apprentice
    Not worth it unless you are a power trainer...I bought 2 scouts so far because I had lots of tokens from selling player through negotiations,watching videos etc...they are doing well so far but I might not keep them for more than 5 seasons since it'll be hard for me to improve them since I don't power train my team.

Other thing that people forget is there wage, a scout wage is enought to pay 4 or 5 player of 4*.

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    I think it's very silly to use 50 tokens to buy a scout
    -1 for this :P

You are better off ,just buying 5 star players and use the personal trainer to make them scout players cost 32 toks for 8 skill points ,however if u buy good enough 5 star players ,who are close to scout (six stars) then use pers trainer ,well cheaper .Job,s a goodun kid
    No offensive but I disagree.
    I bet you will find something here )
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...-training.html

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast