Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If no one bids after round one and I remain leader...

Addicted

If no one bids after round one and I remain leader...

....although I don't bid after round one, do I automatically win simply by being leader even though I didn't bid further after round one ?

Addicted
    To clarify, what I meant was there is another bidder who also bidded in Round 1 but is not leader, but I am leader. But I didn't bid round 2 and neither did he. Do I win the bid?

Yes. But if he bids again and u r not able to, then u will not qualify fothe next round and the other guy will win. What level r u??? U shud know this if u r higher than level 1........

Addicted
    Thanks, I'm only a newbie Level 1, but I've just won the league by 12 points to next team and got a 1000-seat stadium, so I think my club is well poised to challenge for Level 2 league champion and Cup champion

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Yes. But if he bids again and u r not able to, then u will not qualify fothe next round and the other guy will win. What level r u??? U shud know this if u r higher than level 1........

Do you have a screenshot of your team we could let you know if your ready for level 2 mind saying that if you did nothing at all you would still be ready for level 2 lol

waisting tokens in bidding is not a good idea I agree but we all have our own strategy for bidding !!! be very careful as a lot bid last second and you will waist your token

Addicted
    Hmm...tried but seems can't screenshots from mobile version

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    Do you have
    a screenshot of your team we could let you know if your ready for level 2 mind saying that if you did nothing at all you would still be ready for level 2 lol

waisting tokens in bidding is not a good idea I agree but we all have our own strategy for bidding !!! be very careful as a lot bid last second and you will waist your token

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    If u have a Samsung device, press and hold the power and the task manager button together d then leave the task manager button first and then the power button. The screenshot will be saved in the gallery.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    You didn't quite technically word that correctly if its an initial first round bid , his first bid WILL qualify into knockout round 1 , he doesn't have to bid again until that round starts
    no info for you my watchers :P

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    Go out buy an apple mac Sorted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

quick edit lol what are you playing on ????? someone will be able to help I have mac and I-phone for eg

Quote Originally Posted by TALON1973 View Post
    You didn't quite technically word that correctly if its an initial first round bid , his first bid WILL qualify into knockout round 1 , he doesn't have to bid again until that round starts
    I was talking if he bid in initial and came to the 1st ko round and he didn't bid there and the other bid, then he will not qualify and therefore lose.
    U r right I didn't word it correctly.... Lols sorry, was in a hurry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast