Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Cup-draw system

Red face Cup-draw system

Hi!

Does anyone know how they generate the cups?

I noticed that, for example if my team is between 45-50, i will be drawn with 45-50 teams at the start of the cupseason. Is this correct?
    And how they count the skill of the team? Every player counts? So is it worth to buy some bad players at the last day of the season so next year i will be in an easier cup? (I think i read once that the 2 worst player in your squad doesnt count is that true?)

Thanks for answers

What most people think, is that only the 14 highest players count for the draw, because that the minimal of players that you can have in the squad.
    But nobody knows for sure.

If this is correct Buying weaker players will not help you, what some people do is not atribute he SP gained, that way your players we be weaker then they really are, only atribute those SP at the beggining of season.
    But also nobody can be sure.

No. You can be level 7, an play against level 12 teams... I listened somebody telling me that the cup is a trophy to play against friends..¿? so at now I am thinking... but really I only play with my friends in the Champions... never in the cup... but, I'm thinking that maybe is true that, if you have higher level friends, you play against higher teams in the cup... thats an option... at now really I don't know...(-.-)

As I know at now... (as a more sure option) the game select teams of your server, and do the draws... it doesn't matter the level.

My option, as I said, is to do cups with draws every 3 levels, to have options 1 time every 3 seasons to win it... not like now, that if you are one of the better teams, you have options to win, but if you are during 6 months playing against teams 5 levels +... cup is nothing., Bye bye cup^^

Last day of the season I sold all my players
    ThichDaBongFC likes this.
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Lol it's true that they draw teams based on your best 14 players. I am doing it, but I just lost 0-3 in the Cup final against a team 2 levels below me and his team quality is 3.5 stars while mine is 5.5 stars. I am like wt... I was watching the game also. So I think I am kind of not caring about the Cup any more ) I think Nordeus is forcing me to become a token buyer.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Lol it's true that they draw teams based on your best 14 players. I am doing it, but I just lost 0-3 in the Cup final against a team 2 levels below me and his team quality is 3.5 stars while mine is 5.5 stars. I am like wt... I was watching the game also. So I think I am kind of not caring about the Cup any more ) I think Nordeus is forcing me to become a token buyer.
    How do u mean you are doing it? You've got an excellent starting 11 and 3 really bad players to bring your rating down?

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    How do u mean you are doing it? You've got an excellent starting 11 and 3 really bad players to bring your rating down?
    I sell off my whole team each season and buy 3 star players before the season ends. That's why you see I've won a lot of Cups. But I think Nordeus has a system to track the manager's performance. So I lost a game I did not expect. My opponent score the first goal in 5th min ) And 2 other follow. And I am confident that I am too good for being a manager to get beaten 0-3 like that

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    I sell off my whole team each season and buy 3 star players before the season ends. That's why you see I've won a lot of Cups. But I think Nordeus has a system to track the manager's performance. So I lost a game I did not expect. My opponent score the first goal in 5th min ) And 2 other follow. And I am confident that I am too good for being a manager to get beaten 0-3 like that
    Liverpool and Milano, but Milan isn't as that weak. and what you are doing is just make the game really boring. you don't deserve to win
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    Liverpool and Milano, but Milan isn't as that weak. and what you are doing is just make the game really boring. you don't deserve to win
    Lol appreciate your comment, but it's the only way for me to win the Cup because I do not buy tokens to power train my players and I do not buy scouts also. So that does not make the game boring for me because I still do not win any game easily as I still face lower-level teams in the cup that power train their players to my level. Perhaps it's boring for you but not for me.

Liverpool-Milan, still the game was not like 3-0 for Liverpool )
    Last edited by HULIANO; 11-15-2013 at 05:19 PM.

I think when Cup draws are made for the new season, On each server it tends to rank each team by average Quality of their best 14 players at the club, then it starts with the highest ranked 128 teams forming the "Shark Cup" which is the top of the server cup, then the next 128 teams will make the next cup and the next 128 teams and so on until you get to the newbie teams right at the lowest levels.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast