Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Dman2pt

Thread: less than 11 players can play

less than 11 players can play

Hello and sorry for my english. I have 14 players in my squad but 3 of them are injured and 1 has red card. So only 10 of them can play for tomorow league match. I heard that if a team have less than 11 players automatically loses the game with 3-0 but I dont care if I lose the game tomorrow because whatever happens my team will finish at 3rd place of the league. So it's okey or there are more penalties?

Quote Originally Posted by aneral View Post
    Hello and sorry for my english. I have 14 players in my squad but 3 of them are injured and 1 has red card. So only 10 of them can play for tomorow league match. I heard that if a team have less than 11 players automatically loses the game with 3-0 but I dont care if I lose the game tomorrow because whatever happens my team will finish at 3rd place of the league. So it's okey or there are more penalties?
    No losing 3-0 is the only penalty. The match won't be played so ur players won't burn CND, they won't get injured, they will not get skill points or packs. But u might lose a morale booster for losing. Not sure about losing morale booster, someone else may clarify.
    U shed have a larger squad so that u have enuf players even after injuries.

You can still buy a player like a free agent to fill your Team.
    Phil Scrivener likes this.

thats what I would do !!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice answer Dman2pt

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    You can still buy a player like a free agent to fill your Team.
    no my plan is to save tokens to buy better players when the new season begin