Thread: So will we ever get to play on the one game server with our fb friends?

So will we ever get to play on the one game server with our fb friends?

I'm new to the game (currently level 3) but it is disappointing that this game server issue has not been resolved. What is the latest - does anyone know - does Nordeus even know!

Quote Originally Posted by MyWifeDoesntUnderstand View Post
    I'm new to the game (currently level 3) but it is disappointing that this game server issue has not been resolved. What is the latest - does anyone know - does Nordeus even know!
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Rookie
    Yes, if he/she is your referral, my FB friend is my referral, we always in same League and Champions league for 3 season, we both climbing up to level 4 next season.

Quote Originally Posted by neojihad View Post
    Yes, if he/she is your referral, my FB friend is my referral, we always in same League and Champions league for 3 season, we both climbing up to level 4 next season.
    Not always

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by elite91 View Post
    Not always
    maybe not always, but likely the chance to be in same league is higher if he/she's your referral and had same level. i still needed to confirm this next season.

Quote Originally Posted by neojihad View Post
    maybe not always, but likely the chance to be in same league is higher if he/she's your referral and had same level. i still needed to confirm this next season.
    You have not answered the original question. They asked about being on different servers, not about being in different leagues. There doesn't seem to be any way at present for managers to change servers.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33