Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: The injures every game is ABSURD

The injures every game is ABSURD

Yesterday 3 injures in 1 game, and they all well 99% rested, and trained hours before the game, today i bought a DMC for league match and he got injured, and i had a red card for another player (and im not even playing with hard or normal tackle) and in the Cup match another young player injured.

All the injures are 7 days, 6 days, 5 days and 4 days. I dont have money to buy tokens and I am so poor i dont have to buy players, next game i will have to use my other goalkeeper to do DC role. This is so stupid :/ Im feeling wishes to quit, if this game is only based in buying tokens to heal your squad then im out.
    nsretkovic likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    This depend from one season to an other one , it happen to me, for exemple last season I had 4,5 injured player (with training almost daily).

This season same, 2 or 3 injured players so far, but in my 6th season, only one player was injured 9 times (24 at general).
    nsretkovic likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Update: 2 games, 2 injured players today I was to happy I think )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    On supervision over the team - sometimes there are series till 5-10 matches, when any trauma. And then traumas go one for one, 2-4 matches.

I'm at the fifth in just this season. Last two got injured during a championship match, 6 days both. They were my strongest MC and one of my DC's. Since I'm playing Championship, Cup and Champions League I feel kinda angry when I have to put a lineup for a stupid match against a 95.5 av player, I'd very much rather NOT play that match and save my player for whatever.

I was hit with 3 injuries in 1 game on friday, and another injury the following day, this depleted my medic boosters I had in hand by about 40 medics, so your not the only 1 for injuries, I have maxed out medical facilities and I normally can heal important players immediately for the next game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    I had more than 40 medic packs, now only 2
    nsretkovic likes this.

Rookie
    Injuries is the only thing that I really dislike in the game, too many too often even when you do everything right ( let players rest , morale , condition....)

Quote Originally Posted by Hignoa View Post
    I had more than 40 medic packs, now only 2
    Yes something similar, Had 58 and dropped back down to just 17, It grows during any injury free periods my team has.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

yeah, thats the point, i take care of my players so much, before every game they all have excelent morale and +90% condition, the weird thing is that my older players are healtly and my youngers ones are all injured for ALOT of games, 7 days is so stupid, i would need 110 medic pack to heal them all right now. That would be 102 tokens lol... I just have 1 token

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast