Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Has the forum died ?

  1. #1
    Dreamer seanmeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    445

    Has the forum died ?

    Has the forum died ? im missing the all night banter waiting for the servers to open for the new season, common July revive the craic lol
    roni likes this.
    Lgue Wins 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,24,25, 26,27,28,29,30,35,38,40,42,45,46,48,56,59
    R/Up
    10,19,22,23,32,34,41,43,47,52
    3rd place 31,33,36,37,44,53
    Ch Lgue Wins 9,12,17,23,25,27,28,30,42,47
    R/Up 10,13,16,40
    CUP Wins ​11,12
    R/Up 23
    "TREBLE WINNERS" 12
    LEVEL 60?




  2. #2
    Apprentice festinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Calgary, Canada
    Posts
    290
    Just you wait soon as the servers start up, the big guns will start chatting it up, discussing their champions league and cup draws and rating the scouts list. Then the newer players will be gawking and inquiring about the astounding amount of activity with transfers and complaining about the bidding wars, one will freak because all their players lost a star, we'll get people asking why they are matched against higher level opponents in the Cup... Same old same old although you probably know all of this.
    roni likes this.
    LIONS FC

    Level 10, Season 10

    S1- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd
    S2- L: 2nd, Cup: 3rd, CL: 3rd
    S3- L: 4th, Cup: 2nd round, CL: R16
    S4- L: 1st, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals
    S5- L: 2nd, Cup: Playoffs, CL: Quarter finals
    S6- L: 3rd, Cup: Quarter finals, CL: Quarter finals.
    S7- L: 1st, Cup: Winners, CL: 3rd
    S8- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: Winners
    S9- L: 1st, Cup: Runners up, CL: R16

  3. #3
    Dreamer seanmeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    Just you wait soon as the servers start up, the big guns will start chatting it up, discussing their champions league and cup draws and rating the scouts list. Then the newer players will be gawking and inquiring about the astounding amount of activity with transfers and complaining about the bidding wars, one will freak because all their players lost a star, we'll get people asking why they are matched against higher level opponents in the Cup... Same old same old although you probably know all of this.
    Agreed,great reply though, made me chuckle
    festinator likes this.
    Lgue Wins 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,24,25, 26,27,28,29,30,35,38,40,42,45,46,48,56,59
    R/Up
    10,19,22,23,32,34,41,43,47,52
    3rd place 31,33,36,37,44,53
    Ch Lgue Wins 9,12,17,23,25,27,28,30,42,47
    R/Up 10,13,16,40
    CUP Wins ​11,12
    R/Up 23
    "TREBLE WINNERS" 12
    LEVEL 60?




  4. #4
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    Has the forum died ? im missing the all night banter waiting for the servers to open for the new season, common July revive the craic lol
    I was busy spending the last hour gathering all the important stats for team showcase before server shut down.
    seanmeg likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  5. #5
    Dreamer seanmeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I was busy spending the last hour gathering all the important stats for team showcase before server shut down.
    I know you said last month that you would not be on the forum so much,but you seem too be the glue that holds it all together on here pal,very quiet forum without your input
    Lgue Wins 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,20,21,24,25, 26,27,28,29,30,35,38,40,42,45,46,48,56,59
    R/Up
    10,19,22,23,32,34,41,43,47,52
    3rd place 31,33,36,37,44,53
    Ch Lgue Wins 9,12,17,23,25,27,28,30,42,47
    R/Up 10,13,16,40
    CUP Wins ​11,12
    R/Up 23
    "TREBLE WINNERS" 12
    LEVEL 60?




  6. #6
    Apprentice roni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    one will freak because all their players lost a star
    lol

  7. #7
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Quote Originally Posted by seanmeg View Post
    I know you said last month that you would not be on the forum so much,but you seem too be the glue that holds it all together on here pal,very quiet forum without your input
    I've had a lot of problems recently away from the forum and the game, but hopefully I've sorted those out and I can get back to playing and get the input the forum does actually need. I know a few 'changes' need to be done around here but I also know that it won't happen.
    seanmeg likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  8. #8
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    Just you wait soon as the servers start up, the big guns will start chatting it up, discussing their champions league and cup draws and rating the scouts list. Then the newer players will be gawking and inquiring about the astounding amount of activity with transfers and complaining about the bidding wars, one will freak because all their players lost a star, we'll get people asking why they are matched against higher level opponents in the Cup... Same old same old although you probably know all of this.
    Nice reply honestly lols..... This does happen every session!!!!!!!! Not to forget people like me will be complaining about troll results...... :-)

  9. #9
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    340
    It's also possible less people playing as forum activity is usually proportionate to game interest, though all in all, it's a pretty good online soccer game which attracts worldwide participation which forms a continuous base of participants.

    If interest drops, I presume it's because there's too much other online distractions and not many people are patient enough to play a game which you can't do much every day after a few minutes of shuffling player here and there, building a carpark, and staring at your own players stats. But having said that, if one is involved in all three competitions, there will be frenetic planning and action within a matter of two three hours as the competitions are put near each other

  10. #10
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    las vegas
    Posts
    304
    The forum is alive & kicking or will be when the servers are back online.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast