Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Can't stand 'Tankers' - its cheating and should be discouraged

Its a matter of each and everyone choice, either your main goal is to gain first positions or keeping advancing for more competitive and in my opinion interesting leagues. I choose the second option finding that i gain much more entertainment from the game.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    Its a matter of each and everyone choice, either your main goal is to gain first positions or keeping advancing for more competitive and in my opinion interesting leagues. I choose the second option finding that i gain much more entertainment from the game.
    Sums it up for me too.

Quote Originally Posted by DiZZee View Post
    @ BigB79.. Would you say, even though it is difficult, there is better financial rewards to move up the ladder?
    Without a doubt.

Ive won the league nearly every season and been in the champions league every season and ive never worried about cash at all mainly because of the prize money ive earned.

I couldnt tell you how much money i make from ticket money and i dont even worry about how much wages cost. Ive got about 240m in the bank just now and thats after i just spent 130m on players.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

I have $1.23bn after renewing 9 new contracts, but money in this game is the most pointless feature of it, as we all know, tokens are the real currency here. Without them, my billions might as well be $0.
    As i refuse to buy tokens, i'm now about to sit bottom of lvl 17 for the 4th consecutive season, getting whipped by an average of 5-0 every game.
    If tanking gives a free way to compete with the token buyers, then i dont see what the problem is. You cant allow one unfair advantage, but then rule out another one.
    I had actually never heard of tanking until i saw this thread, but as i'm about to get hammered again this season, i might as well use it to my advantage.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

for me, if you tanks to have better chance in the league and can play champions league. It's ok, a good stategy, this is the way how a team grew up in real life. in facts i prefer a game there is only 3 place for promoted a team must stay there for 2-3 season before grew up
    but tanks collect the skill points and have better in cup, it's cheating. it's easy for Nordeus to solve this probleme, eliminate all SKP non-assasigned at the end of season.
    Last edited by tongly45; 11-18-2013 at 12:20 AM.
    macca revisited likes this.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Townsend View Post
    I with you on this. I have a cup draw with a team a star better quality.
    , proved that in football, not strong is win?
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Ok

Sent from my Q-Smart S16 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

There's nothing wrong with tanks to win the Cup because without buying and spending tokens to buy strong players and/or power train them, the chance to win the Cup is pretty low. So it's normal for people who do not buy tokens or do not know how to farm tokens to tank their team for better chance of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    There's nothing wrong with tanks to win the Cup because without buying and spending tokens to buy strong players and/or power train them, the chance to win the Cup is pretty low. So it's normal for people who do not buy tokens or do not know how to farm tokens to tank their team for better chance of winning.
    not at all, the chance to win the cup if you buy strong player and train them is very low, a kind of season like that they can raise Q no more than 5Q, and that what the game should do. no more than 5Q in a cup game ie the same star. the way you do is get 19Q better than other, and it doen't mean illegal in this game but it isn't how the game should work. before i thinks you are one of best player in this game when i looking at your trọphy room, but now, may be it doesn't important for you but i have 0 respect to 0. a cheater
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Quote Originally Posted by tongly45 View Post
    not at all, the chance to win the cup if you buy strong player and train them is very low, a kind of season like that they can raise Q no more than 5Q, and that what the game should do. no more than 5Q in a cup game ie the same star. the way you do is get 19Q better than other, and it doen't mean illegal in this game but it isn't how the game should work. before i thinks you are one of best player in this game when i looking at your trọphy room, but now, may be it doesn't important for you but i have 0 respect to 0. a cheater
    This is my sub-account. The reason I sell-off my team before the season ends because without doing so, I always got eliminated in the first few rounds of the Cup by playing my main account the way you deem to be fair. I often bought players close to 6 stars on the market to compete in the CL. So most of them got 6 stars. Guess what, the next season I faced teams at higher levels and their team quality is at least 5Q, most of the time 10Q or higher, better than mine. I do not buy tokens, so do you think that I can win the Cup by not selling my team?

Another point is that there are teams that power train their teams to 7 stars at their level, so their team quality matches mine, so it's not like you said I'd always play against team 19Q behind mine.

You can imply me a cheater by saying you have no respect for a cheater. But well, since I do not buy tokens and scouts, it's the way for me to get better chance winning the Cup. Perhaps you're in the server that draw you against team in equal quality. Nonetheless in my case, I almost always faced teams 2 levels above me in the Cup and got kicked out after the first round.

You can call me whatever, and I don't need your respect. That's simple
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast