Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Can't stand 'Tankers' - its cheating and should be discouraged

Dreamer
    well tank is the only thing u can do against the stupid programmers that dont provide u good players in ur server.

I was against it but after 2 seasons that the crap server provide me i decided to do it.
    Lost 1 season in L11 and took easily the champ next season and now i am first in my league.

The point is not that i won my league but that now i have some excellent players that i can be competitive and not wait the f idiots to provide me players .

Intentionally not promoting is against logic of competition in real football and in all kinds of competitions, real or simulated, the "power" of an icon of a trophy shouldnt be able to change this.
    Promoting is also winning.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 12-07-2013 at 08:39 AM.
    TypTex, Marc Symons and aiureah like this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    Intentionally not promoting is against logic of competition in real football and in all kinds of competitions, real or simulated, the "power" of an icon of a trophy shouldnt be able to change this.
    i agree if u have the opportunity to do it..if u dont cause some idiots dont feed the servers with new players,then also farming is a good idea.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    yes, but buying tokens to improve your team to give you an advantage over all others, even those who cant afford it, it against all fairness.

promoting is setting you up to lose unless you buy tokens or farm them. this is all setup to make you spend money. tanking is the only way you can really compete without buying or farming tokens.

Remember, this is not a race, you can get promoted at your own speed in order to build up your players to be able to compete in the next level. anyone who thinks otherwise is ignorant and narrow-minded. we all want to get promoted and win, but this game is geared to put everyone at a disadvantage so they will buy tokens. tanking helps you when you cant buy or farm tokens and allows someone at the top of their server to buy decent players to be able to compete. thanks for that one dimdim

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    . anyone who thinks otherwise is ignorant and narrow-minded.
    Contradiction in a nutshell.
    Marc Symons and aiureah like this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Please no name calling/being mean to other managers in posts.
    Marc Symons and littledude072 like this.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    yes, but buying tokens to improve your team to give you an advantage over all others, even those who cant afford it, it against all fairness.

promoting is setting you up to lose unless you buy tokens or farm them. this is all setup to make you spend money. tanking is the only way you can really compete without buying or farming tokens.

Remember, this is not a race, you can get promoted at your own speed in order to build up your players to be able to compete in the next level. anyone who thinks otherwise is ignorant and narrow-minded. we all want to get promoted and win, but this game is geared to put everyone at a disadvantage so they will buy tokens. tanking helps you when you cant buy or farm tokens and allows someone at the top of their server to buy decent players to be able to compete. thanks for that one dimdim
    See now what you are missing, I raced intentionally to reach as soon as possible the top of my server where as you have reached, you can tank while promoting, two out of three seasons, and with good odds to win the trophy,all that without delaying your team intentionally and also being ammussing yourselve by playing with active managers, someone can achieve that with or without tokens its a matter of time and effort.
    Also consider that in every game competition its not the only opponent that you have but is also the game itself with its rules which are not setted by the players are playing it.
    At the end as i see it, its not anything that has to do with ignorance or narrow/wide minded, but its a matter of which way is more entertaining for each and everyone,because this is the reason of the existance of a game.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 12-07-2013 at 12:08 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    Contradiction in a nutshell.
    how is the contradiction in a nutshell? . One is lacking knowledge, the other is lacking tolerance. How can anyone take any future post of your seriously when you dont know what you are talking about with simple words? Where is the contradiction? Even if english is not your first language, you really should consult a dictionary before trying to debate people because to do otherwise is to look foolish.

tanking is just a strategic method to improve your players and allows someone at the top of the server to get 4 and 5 star players on the market. Like maxtax said it is sometimes the game itself that you are playing against, so when you have to tank, sometimes you have to do it in order to get better players to be able to compete without buying or farming tokens. how much more simpler can someone make this arguement? if you dont like someone that tanks, so what? most of us dont like people using tokens to make a super unbeatable? team.

I will be actively promoting tanking as a means to compete better in this game rather than spending money or time buying or farming tokens. the game allows it, why not take advantage of it, since its free and really only gives benefits with the exception of missing out on the championsleague money.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Guys please calm down and stop insulting and swearing, we don't want to close the thread or ban anyone but if you won't stop it we will do it, thank you!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

This is hardly a competitive football management sim. Its a pay to win facebook game. Who cares about tanking? If you can buy 500 tokens a season vs someone with 35 how is tanking the biggest problem. Players are just gutted they cant just buy their way to winning everything against people exploiting the system.

If the game wasnt pay to win then tanking would be a problem. This game isnt about fair play so exploiting is fine to combat the pay to win crowd.
    rastaman70 likes this.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast