Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [Cup] too many higher lvl

If the quality difference is too high in the cup then your team probably plays on one of the higher levels of your server.

I have the same problem with FCK. I play level 11 and the highest level of the server is 13. Playing two level higher teams is normally no big problem if the quality difference is not too large, but at my cup there are teams which have 7* players at their level, so 9* for me.

Only solution to avoid this "new server high level" problem is tanking.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Pro
    Chris R.
    How do you know the 13 number? What do I look out for?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rath View Post
    If the quality difference is too high in the cup then your team probably plays on one of the higher levels of your server.

I have the same problem with FCK. I play level 11 and the highest level of the server is 13. Playing two level higher teams is normally no big problem if the quality difference is not too large, but at my cup there are teams which have 7* players at their level, so 9* for me.

Only solution to avoid this "new server high level" problem is tanking.
    I just did a quick check. Most of opponents in my CUP have 9* player to me..
    ((((
    Last edited by ThichDaBongFC; 11-17-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Season 3 - Level 3

League Winners (3) - Level 1, 2, 3
    26-0-0 league (1) - Level 2
    Undefeated in league (2) - Level 2, 3
    Longest unbeaten League run 60 (21/28 season1 -- 28/28 season3)

Champions League Winners (2) - Level 2, 3
    Champions League Runners up (0)

Cup winners (0)
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 2

http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ussieteam.html

Dreamer
    I'm finding playing teams at a higher level in the cup isn't so bad a thing.

I'm guessing these higher level teams are the weaker teams at their own level, and include players who have either lost interest or haven't sorted their teams out yet, or players who are tanking.

I think I'd rather play against a disorganised higher level team than a well organised team at my level who is used to winning.

But saying that, I've never come close to actually winning a world cup.

Tanking , i think it's not a solution for me , i play the game . The concern i have is than these +2/+3 lvl teams can recrut 5* players who look 7*/8* to me , and the team don't fit anymore with the "quality level" of the begining .
    It's like the PSG [Paris Saint Germain] or A.S. Monaco in France who was bought by billionars , they was not great teams ( except PSG was was one of top10 but not a very good club ) , and both start new season with very good players and big big recruitements , leaving others froggies team a way far from quality .

Up , no others solutions than tanking ?

Quote Originally Posted by Orbea View Post
    Hello all , my concern is i'm disappointed with Cup teams :
    last season : i was lvl 4 and i was in a cup with a lot of lvl6 players, of course even if at start they was between 28 and 33 of quality , the winner was a lvl6 player with a all 7* team , seeing by me , who are 5* to him .
    New season come and it's again players with +2 levels from me ...
    My quality was in both case a 4* quality : 28.9 last season , and 32.8 new season .

How avoid this problem and being in a Cup with teams of my ( or +1 ) levels?
    Keeping 2*/3* players for decrease the Quality can help?

Thanks .

Thats what happens to lower clubs in real life! - Its the cup and as in real life you have to play teams in every league.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12