Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Don't buy scouts before Day 3

I never knew this - Is teams jumping into higher levels random or is it determined by Team Quality? Also i take it this means the same for transfer listed players. The top Q i can buy this season is 44 but if i go up a league it would be 49?
    Last edited by Marc Symons; 11-18-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by amstrad View Post
    So I was in level 17 manager in a 17 league last season. I placed 5th and so was promoted to level 18. Today (first day of season), none of my players lost a star, and the scout list of 6*s are the same quality points (105-109) as my last season.

This seems to imply that I've already been placed in a level 17 league (as an 18 manager)
    Confirmed. I'm in a level 17 league with two other 18s and one 19.

Quote Originally Posted by amstrad View Post
    Confirmed. I'm in a level 17 league with two other 18s and one 19.
    Even though your manager is L18, L17 is currently the highest level on your server it seems, every so often the server performs a 'hold' to the top teams and doesn't let the team decrease by a star to ensure that the top teams don't get too far infront qualitywise.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

roni and ppturano like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Glad I held on to my tokens. I'm in a level 17 league, even though I'm 16 manager. Scout list is full of 7* players. Interesting league though. Although it's a 17 league, only 1 team are actually 17 level. All the rest of us are the same level 16. I had been thinking of replacing my 3 older players (all 28yo), with younger ones. Now I have a scout list with 6 x 22yo and they all cover the relevant positions. So as I've saved up loads of tokens from the last 3 seasons, I'm going to go mad in the scout market.
    roni likes this.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    Just a warning for anyone considering buying scout players before the season gets under way. It is better to wait until day 3 when the league set ups are announced. Never assume you will be playing in your own manager level league, and therefore buying scouts too early can be a waste of game money, and tokens.

For example. Say you are manager level 8. It is so easy to think "I'll buy a couple of scouts to boost my team before the cup starts". Great. But then what happens on Day 3 when you find that you've been put in a level 9 league? Those scouts you bought won't be good enough. Remember, if you are in a league above your managerial status, your scout list will then contain 7* players instead of the normal 6*.

So my advice is: wait a couple of days to see what league you're in before parting with money and tokens on scouts.

I would wait a few days to buy
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

, Every season, you can buy the players index higher than 5,
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    That is unbelievable ! - I can't help but think when i reach the top of my server i might lose interest? - May not be the case but doesn't it feel like there's nothing left to do?

Apprentice
    lol now reading this after I just bought a scout ......but I think im top league of my server so should be fine .. and that's only season 7 . I assume a 22 year old mc at 59 level with 2 skill points to 60 is a good buy at 13m ? I'm not into tanking atm so its get what I can mode
    no info for you my watchers :P

Good Advice... Shame my Day 3 scout list stinks worse than a tramps arse....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast