Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Bidding bots ... Nordeus ? if true this is DISGRACEFUL

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    I think you'll find that's what i said, and i am right. If i genuinely thought Nordeus were using bots to steal my tokens/money I would report them the the office of fair trading and they would investigate. So i think you'll find im spot on!!

Some MOD please lock this stupid thread as its getting boring now.
    Lol people come to this forum for free discussion, and it's not a stupid topic. If you are too smart for this thread, just go somewhere else. Don't try to be an ass here.

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    Lol people come to this forum for free discussion, and it's not a stupid topic. If you are too smart for this thread, just go somewhere else. Don't try to be an ass here.
    I understand a forum is to debate issues/subjects BUT when you read the same thing over and over and over again it gets a little tedious. Same as the fixture timing thing. I am not being an "ass" the post you quoted was in response to a earlier comment by someone else.
    HULIANO likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    MOD dont lock this thread on the advice of someone with no authority as this thread is just getting warmed up.
    MArc Sympons, you have no idea what this office of fair trading is and if its not a Serbian office, then it would have no authority to do anything. Even the BBB in North america is toothless, and you think some small online game company is going to get slapped for scamming people out of tokens by some mythological fair trading police? THAT makes me laugh. Thank you for my laugh of the day. looking forward for your next attempt at humor.

and for the record, we are talking about bots AND employees/paid acquanitances that woudl be bumping up the bidding, not just bots, because as mdkii said, there are no bots, and that might be true.

I love how you say you are right without any proof of anything. the people have thoughts and theories but you have proof that your are right = priceless.

can you please give me the phone number for this office of fair trade and let me know where their authority starts and ends so I can check on this too? or should i look in the area 51 books, next to the unicorn and leprechaun books?
    I think you will find that i said i was right about the Office of fair trading thing. As for them being in Serbia you may be right there i never gave that a thought. As for your other comment about Nordeus being a small company? they may not be as big as EA but they bet EA in the online gaming market and 'Top Eleven is currently the biggest online football simulation game in the world. So im sure IF the office of fair trading had jurisdiction they would investigate. My comment about bots being codswollop is simply my opinion, I never once said it was fact.

MDKII
    OK folks, this is going far too offtopic.

The official answer has been given: there are no bidding bots in this game. If you suspect other players of using dishonest ways of playing, please contact Nordeus Support with a detailed report.

Any further discussion regarding this topic is not allowed.
    July Fourth and tongly45 like this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345