Thread: I wasted 6 tokens trying to get a midfielder

Addicted

I wasted 6 tokens trying to get a midfielder

...and lost. Lesson learnt, don't bid for a high end midfielder in the start of season unless you're prepared to lose lots of precious tokens

Pro
    Thanks..will pass it on.

I´ve bought a 4 start GK (Sub GK) and a 5* MC at the cost of 2 tokens. Dont bid early. If theres more than 1 person in the bidding stay away. On one i placed one bid in in the last 5 seconds and i won. and then for the MC there was 1 manager that placed a bid in and i placed you in in the last 5 seconds and then he didnt bid any more so i won that.. My limit for every aution is 2 tokens. Stick to your limit and be patient the time will come when you can santch a good player at the cost of 1 token
    Tenby FC

Season 7: Level 7- League 3rd, Champions League 3rd
    Season 6: Level 6- League Runners up, Champions Leagure 3rd
    Season 5: Level 5- League Runners up, Cup 3rd Place
    Season 4: Level 4- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 3: Level 3- League, Champions League Winners
    Season 2: Level 2- League Winners (Undefeated Season)
    Season 1: Level 1- League Winners

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Townsend View Post
    I´ve bought a 4 start GK (Sub GK) and a 5* MC at the cost of 2 tokens. Dont bid early. If theres more than 1 person in the bidding stay away. On one i placed one bid in in the last 5 seconds and i won. and then for the MC there was 1 manager that placed a bid in and i placed you in in the last 5 seconds and then he didnt bid any more so i won that.. My limit for every aution is 2 tokens. Stick to your limit and be patient the time will come when you can santch a good player at the cost of 1 token

Usually u see one manager puts his bid 1 hour before the deadline. Whenever i set hid I place my bid in the last 5 sec if I want that player. Usually that manager goes offline after putting the bid so r not there to bid in the next round.

I went 11 rounds against a nordeus bot last night. Team with just the minimum number of 1 and 2 star ancient players, every single bid of his was with exactly one second remaining.... the player he won never showed up on his squad ... Many of you have experienced this, I'm sure.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    I went 11 rounds against a nordeus bot last night. Team with just the minimum number of 1 and 2 star ancient players, every single bid of his was with exactly one second remaining.... the player he won never showed up on his squad ... Many of you have experienced this, I'm sure.
    There r two kind of bidding bots one, that bids one sec before the round ends and the other, which bids just after u bid, within a sec
    And this is cheap by Nordeus to set up bots to waste our tokens.... Really really cheap and they shud be ashamed of themselves for doing this.

I normally stay away from bidding at this time of season but I haven't used any tokens for past season and half.

I must have got lucky this morning. I got a GK, a RB,a LB and 2CM all for 17 tokens

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Nordeus has bidding bots??

NORDEUS HAS BIDDING BOTS????

Thats a disgrace if true .... Nordeus ... Mods ... I demand this be answered... the truth needs to be told

hahahahah only 6? I was fighting for a player during more than 60 rounds, and I loosed xD ...was the most stupid 1/2 hour of my life, put the token, waiting for the time to "0", and put a token round by round, me and another guy from ...I don't know country at now xD
    you put a token, I put a token, token you, token me, token you.... X 60 times
    aaaand, that's why i decided to buy players from Mr. Scout, for 50 tokens but is sure for me.... or nope.... because too I bought some idiot players... so ..(-_-)''

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    Nordeus has bidding bots??

NORDEUS HAS BIDDING BOTS????
    Yes they have, it is a well known shameful fact here. And it is very cheap of them as this game is pyed on such a large scale and they have no shortage of money