Thread: 4-5-1 V MCs Poor Performance

4-5-1 V MCs Poor Performance

Hello people, its the 1st time I post on this forum although I 've visited many times.

I generally play the beloved 4-5-1V and I am quite pleased with this formation. I have a problem though. For many seasons now, both my MC players got poor performance in almost all matches. And by poor I mean 4-5 and sometimes 6. I 've tried young ones (19-20) experienced ones (29-30), always the same. They always are at 5 stars and some times 6 stars.

Does it have to do with my formation? Let it be noted that along with 4-5-1v I usually play passing from sides and not mixed. Is it because of that? Or is it just bad luck in picking those players and I should sell them until I find a good one?

I started a thread a while ago about MC. For some reason very few people get a good MC who gets good ratings. Couple of seasons ago I even tried buying 2 scout MC after about 23 games their average ratings were 5.3 and 5.4, which is joke. In 13 seasons Ive never had a good MC.

I don't think it's anything to do with what you do its more to do with the way the crappy program has been written.

when player's form decrease. he must be out of starting 11. i have many MC whose form are excellent( 7-8-9) but he couldn't keep it more than 30 matchs. after that, bench him, play him out of position(AM, ST) in friendly match till he get 7 in at least 3 match consecutive. now you can let them return your squad
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015