Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Low skilled market players

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    That happen whend you are on the top of the server, since there arent managers with levels above yours, there arent 5* at the market.

The only option is go Tank 1 or 2 seasons.
    It means to repeat the level again, and if i repeat the level again do you think will have 4-5 stars players again or nothing gonna change and still will be on the top of the server

Quote Originally Posted by nikinedialkov View Post
    it means to repeat level 12 again because im at level 12 now, do you think if i repeat level 12 again then i will have players with 4 and 5 stars at the Auction because until this level I have players with 4 and 5 stars at the Auction
    Yes because other managers will move above you and they will be able to sell their unwanted players to you.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

why the market on my server sucks so much?

why on my server market are the best players like 4* and then just few of them and on the other servers the market is full of 5* players so nobody buys them? like here:

im checking several times a day, but all the seasons long, were no 5* players

You are highest levels in your server so There are not many higher clubs sell their 3,4 star players

aahhh ok, taht makes sence. thank you

and your scouts are old enough for retiring . I'm in the same situation with you. transfer list is full of 3 star players. scout list is full of 28,29 years old with low quality

What's going on with my Transfer Market?!

The number of excellent players in my TM has been decreased by at least 50% compared to previous seasons. Right now I see only 4 five-star players. I'm currently at League Level 22 and since day one of this season it's always the same. Getting now the players I need is almost impossible! Does anyone know the reason for that?
    Last edited by itrogo; 11-21-2013 at 05:04 PM.

You are probably one level of the top of your server.

I see. Is there a way to fix that? Should I avoid promotion this season or it might get better next season even if I advance one level up?

try to be 1 season in the same level to have more players of your level to sell-buy in the transfer market, if you have problems in this sense... and you can not buy, or sell...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12