Thread: Hey guy's tell me more about Mr.cout^^

Hey guy's tell me more about Mr.cout^^

Well... is the 1st time that I see 7* players in the Mr scout, now, in the 12 season^^

today i read July 4º saying something about 8* players from the scout,,,,,,,
    so
    I think that... there is something that I don't know, and I am missing something, so, the question is; How work Mr. Scout, and what have I to do to have 8* player, or 7* players during all the weeks??

in my time here in this forum, I've to say that usually we don't talk about how works the bich of the Mr scout.........^^
    and new players on't ask about, so, I need to know.

PS: sure there is a guide that say's about that, but I am addicted to jump lines when I read, so xD
    (-.-)'

Some of those players off the 7* Mr.Scout will gain a star during the season, thats how 8* is possible.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Some of those players off the 7* Mr.Scout will gain a star during the season, thats how 8* is possible.
    ohhh... but this is very interesting, do you know what makes posible to have 7* players? ..last season they had only 6*, so? where is the trick? what makes the diference to have 6* to 7*?
    ...all the players of my list have 7* at now...

If you have been put in a league that is higher (say if you are level 6 but you are put in a level 7 league) then the scouts will all be 7 star to start with instead of 6. Check your game level and then check what level league you have been put in and I bet your league level will be 1 higher.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    If you have been put in a league that is higher (say if you are level 6 but you are put in a level 7 league) then the scouts will all be 7 star to start with instead of 6. Check your game level and then check what level league you have been put in and I bet your league level will be 1 higher.
    nope.... I have 4 "friends" in my league... last season they had level 9...
    and now, I am in the same level as the last month, (10) and , they won a level so they are with me.....

... as i said, we need a little guide of that if it don't exists....

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ... as i said, we need a little guide of that if it don't exists....
    The guide to Scout Buying?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    The guide to Scout Buying?
    (-_-)* no, xD maybe is not a guide,,,, maybe is just, that players of this game need to know, if they can do something to see 7* players in the list, instead of 6* players, they have to know if there is something that they can do. because at now, I still wthout understand why, last season all the list had 6*, and now full of 7* and near 8*...what changed¿? maybe I have to have 5,6 or 7 players of 7* in the team to see 7* players in the list¿?¿?¿? ...(-.-)'
    Last edited by khris; 11-20-2013 at 01:45 AM.

or maybe depends of the % of quality of the team...
    or maybe depends of the level?
    season?
    stadium?
    or how many wifes your players have? ¿¿¿??? something have to control this side in the game,,, sure that in your level 1 team you don't see 7* in the list nope? so, what makes posible 7* players in the scout list?
    Last edited by khris; 11-20-2013 at 01:50 AM.