Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I hate playing against bots, tankers n inactive players!!!

Addicted

I hate playing against bots, tankers n inactive players!!!

There's seem more and more of these nowadays, the system should have some way of minimising them or filtering them out, eg kicking out players who didn't log in for 2 months

I feel silly having my well drilled team playing against a club with only substitutes and only 2 or 3 main players out of position, with even one goalkeeper used as a striker

Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    There's seem more and more of these nowadays, the system should have some way of minimising them or filtering them out, eg kicking out players who didn't log in for 2 months

I feel silly having my well drilled team playing against a club with only substitutes and only 2 or 3 main players out of position, with even one goalkeeper used as a striker
    It already does that.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Addicted
    I forgot to add another -- crazy managers, there's one who put only a single defender in the defence, while the rest of all the players are in midfield and attack

I forgot to add another -- crazy managers, there's one who put only a single defender in the defence, while the rest of all the players are in midfield and attack
    Not crazy, probably is tanking, so he is playing with ilegal formation.

, two months not logged in should be deleted, I also do not like rock with bots
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Not crazy, probably is tanking, so he is playing with ilegal formation.
    Who tanks at level 2? Which I assume is where the OP is playing at, based on previous threads

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

1 way I avoid playing with bots and inactive players is by adding promoted teams at the end of the season from the same level. Of course not all will accept my request. Here is my league this season: I hate playing against bots, tankers n inactive players!!!-league.jpg

You can see that 10 Top11 friends are in my league and no bots or inactive teams.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

You win some, you lose some. The best team doesn't always win.

I saw someone last night tanking at level 3 ,i think that's pointless!
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

Addicted
    Er....then tank at which levels then not considered pointless? I thought every level tank also ok? Since can collect 28 tokens per season

Quote Originally Posted by roni View Post
    I saw someone last night tanking at level 3 ,i think that's pointless!

Apprentice
    Er....then tank at which levels then not considered pointless? I thought every level tank also ok? Since can collect 28 tokens per season
    That would depend on how old the server is. I'm assuming the server I'm on is pretty old. I have a friend currently at level 6, and the players in his league are inactive. My main account and three side accounts took top 4 in the league last season by a wide margin. With the level of inactivity in my server, I expect to take 1-4th place every season for the next 3 seasons or more. Personally, it doesn't bother me because it allows me to focus 100% on cup and CL and I don't need to waste boosters preparing for league matches.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast