Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: keep 15 token youth player?

keep 15 token youth player?

Hi I am level 3 and I just got my first crop of youth players. I wasn't able to see how much the players cost without releasing someone from my squad, so I let go a useful reserve player, who will cost tokens to replace.

I know not to sign my 2 star (18 quality) goal keeper. But I was excited that the 4 star (25 quality) DC/DMC might be a good signing until I saw he was 15 tokens. I've read on this board that means he is not a fast trainer. Anyone had personal experience with this?

Thanks!

I always remove those low-cost players. Sadly I've been getting those players the last 3 or 4 times, I wonder if I'll ever get better youth players again.

2* free youth - usually slow/medium trainer, only worth signing to sell back on the market to lower teams.
    token youth player - lacks a bit of initial Q and needs plenty of investment in green packs to develop to become a useful player, unless your a large token buyer or have plenty of green boosters in stock, I wouldn't bother signing him.
    thon and Cat Harrison like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Depends if you can buy a better player or not from the auctions for cheap...I'm having a 12 token player currently in my team from 3 seasons,he used to be in the starting 11 but now he's a backup player for me.

I can definitely get a 4 star defender for a lot less than 15 tokens on auction, though it would cost cash. The question is whether a 15 token, 4 star player will train fast enough to make it worth it.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by thetoe View Post
    I can definitely get a 4 star defender for a lot less than 15 tokens on auction, though it would cost cash. The question is whether a 15 token, 4 star player will train fast enough to make it worth it.
    He'll train fast but not enough to make it worthy of spending 15 tokens on,better would be to hit the auction market and get a nordeus gen player if you have enough cash with you.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Lately on my server there is bidding wars for the gens, so I sign my youth. But I also power train them.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the responses. How do you identify a "nordeus gen" player? Are these materially different than players simply being sold from other teams?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes. They will come from a fictional sounding team name (I just saw an FC Chintzy on my server) and will be the most expensive there is. It is harder to see them on the phone since you cannot see team selling it. They also won't have any stats for games played. But, other teams also sell on their gens they bought too, they will also be very expensive.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by thetoe View Post
    Hi I am level 3 and I just got my first crop of youth players. I wasn't able to see how much the players cost without releasing someone from my squad, so I let go a useful reserve player, who will cost tokens to replace.

I know not to sign my 2 star (18 quality) goal keeper. But I was excited that the 4 star (25 quality) DC/DMC might be a good signing until I saw he was 15 tokens. I've read on this board that means he is not a fast trainer. Anyone had personal experience with this?

Thanks!
    increase the level of your team will buy the better quality players
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast