Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Injuries unrealistic level!

Dreamer
    Piotr .. I brought a couple of hundred tokens in the first season, mainly to buy a flash logo and kit, and then stopped spending real money here.
    I still make tokens watching the videos etc, but spending no money on tokens does take a lot of the frustration and will to damage something, out of this game.
    It's still perfectly possible to keep competitive whilst not spending any money on the game, but it does take more planning and restraint.
    Do remember that the annoyances of this game are the same for everyone but all can be overcome.
    My advise is try the game without spending money it's more of a challenge but it's really quite fun (maybe).

DiZZee ... standing up at the sight of dawn's crack ? .. eek .. just the thought of it

I' ve to say too, that this is my 3rd month in the level 10. so I saved lots of treatments, and some rests, too.
    Try to enjoy the game, cos you have all the time of the world to play it, in 5 years you can be playing it perfectly, so, enjoy.
    If have lots injuries, just save the treatments, put an illegal formation, and be stronger.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

TO NORDEUS

my hobby is playing games, quite naturally for me is to pay for them, in same order like for Top Eleven is like CoD: Ghost or Battlefield 4

to do not waste your time, fix thix problem and give me / us clear answer or YOU will never see my money again, as simple as that!!!

I'm really piss off, in my Ligue eq I have players 5-6 stars 44-48, best scorer in group is old ST 2 stars!!! lvl 20 something half of my strengh, guy must become bot soon, as I can tell you having my experience with this game

so you trying to tell my, that some old fatty uskilled player, been negleced by his manager not log in for ages is twice better than Ronaldo or Messi, are you kidding me?
    Last edited by Piotr Los; 11-22-2013 at 09:35 PM.
    DiZZee and Belgji like this.

Rookie
    I've got 7 injury this season, all from match because of the tight schedule. luckily i'm saving many treatment from last season. the cost of booster pack is really expensive for me.

i NEVER buy a single token, always from offers, advert, and daily token. my team doing well, always winning league and champions league, never got into 2nd position, even beat token buyer team in league.

lesson learned, never buy token to heal injured players. just schedule friendly (inactive friend) with subs and easy tackle, you'll get a higher chance to get treatment for fair play.
    Last edited by neojihad; 11-23-2013 at 06:11 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I think it is important to upgrade facilities, to get more packs and lessen injuries. I do not have a lot of injuries on my team(s) I believe in part to my facilities (I never stop building) and I have 21 or 22 man rosters to rotate so no one plays tired. And, I sell the ones that get injured too often, or if I have more than 3 injuries one of 'em's going.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Piotr Los View Post
    Hi,
    does anyone face unrealistic level injuries in game?

I will explain, two week before this happened to me, 2-3 injuries every single game, 3 injuried players in last game, another two in current one, i spent lots of tokens to heal, in one week I got over 12 injuries, half my squad off!!

always If i train, i train on normal never hard!, conditions on green never below 75% morale superb, I think i know what im doing, lots of trophies I got, but for last two weeks every single game, or almost, at last on player is injured!!!

this is really wind me up and finally lead me to fed up felling with this game!!!

I've spent a lot of money but now i really anoyed and i think think this game engine cross the river with me

can you imagine yourself whole Man Uni or Real Madrid team inluding second line player got inury and been off in couple of weeks, or three seriusly injuried players just in one game?

we talking 5-6 stars players,

im really piss off, sorry
    Try dont using red packs to heal!łęt them normal healing!if he need 6 days to get back to play so wait 6 days because if you use the red packs he will come back nów to play and After some of matches again he will be injuried!i read this somewhere in this forum and its work good!i hope you understand me and sorry about my English

Today I had enough and I'm done with this game. They schedule me to play Cup games against teams full of scouts. I have 5 scouts and every one of them except goalie got injured this week. They tell us they make injuries happen like in real life, but in which world every single season best players are getting injured every game? I was coming here to have some fun, not to get annoyed by permanent injuries and crazy results like losing to a team full of 1 star players.
    If someone wants to pay money to those greedy cheaters - go ahead. This game built just to poach money out of your pocket with any possible way.

angry man !
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Boys San :: Season 12 LV 12

League 11 :: CL 8 :: Cup :: 3

I had another 3 injuries today,

great stuff for managment, now is cap for 7 injuries in team, yes, go more realistic and increase cap up to 24 per team!!!

what a silly stuff!!!

In 2 games i got 6 injuries. 3 on each game... All of the players were almost in 100% conditition. I have tweeted to Top Eleven and no response yet.

Injuries unrealistic level!-injuries.jpg
    Last edited by Bionder; 11-25-2013 at 09:20 PM.
    Piotr Los and Belgji like this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast