Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: players quality (stars) vs Match AI?

Quote Originally Posted by Nino Pulvirenti View Post
    Yesterday i played in league, and this is the result...
    I don't know why. My 6 stars players seem play like a 2/3 stars players.
    In the last part of the match i used offensive mentality and red arrows, but the opponent players stop every actions of my scout players.
    There is one explanation: My players were drunks!!
    If i'll see this type of score again in the future, i'll give resign and leave the game.
    Attachment 1260
    in all fairness upsets and surprise results happens in cups and games in real games all the time mate
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Quote Originally Posted by Playsmartpeople View Post
    about this i think they changed the formula of winning / formation of the team. usually i go against my inactive friend (lets say A), i always win 8-0, 14-0, 10-0, 6-0, etc2... but after yesterday crashed, and i tried to play him again, the result was 1-0 ONLY with me having 54-46 ball possession (usually 80-20) and he had more shots than me eventhough I was using the SAME SQUAD. unbelieveable brooo...

If its active managers i dont really bother about the scoreline but this is the inactive managers and the score in the last 5 games against him was more than 7 goals. thank you. i think there is something wrong with the server because of yesterday incident.
    well this theory works only if there is a hidden variable showing how familiar your players with X formation .. i hope that is true bcz in real life that is a major factor .. did i seen such a variable exist in the game.. not really
    i prefer if u play the same team again and see bcz even in real games that happens .. so could be one off situation .. just try another game and tell us the result
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away

Attachment 1282
    Good afternoon guys, today all seems work properly. I have won 5-0

Quote Originally Posted by Nino Pulvirenti View Post
    Yesterday i played in league, and this is the result...
    I don't know why. My 6 stars players seem play like a 2/3 stars players.
    In the last part of the match i used offensive mentality and red arrows, but the opponent players stop every actions of my scout players.
    There is one explanation: My players were drunks!!
    If i'll see this type of score again in the future, i'll give resign and leave the game.
    Attachment 1260
    I noticed tactic and formation change alot regardless how many stars you have
    I think only time when quality players shows more , is when you play same formation
    otherwise, tactic is a key, you need to find spaces on other teams and close your ones and dominate them number wise in area you want
    and don't forget, that is football .. everything can happens

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12