Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: losing interest fast...

Rookie

losing interest fast...

Something has changed in this game.

It seems that formation and orders has nothing to do with the outcome of the matches anymore (did they ever?)

I keep drawing and losing at home to much weaker teams, that use ridiculous tactics (ex. 4-0-1-2-3), but all of my players get 7-8 ratings...
    I change tactics, switch players, change orders - doesn't seem to do anything at all.

It seems that the game engine just makes sure there is a tight competition, even though there shouldn't be...

so as I said - I just lost interest....
    vepalski and Belgji like this.

I started to notice this from about level 8 and it doesn't get any better.

I think everyone knows this game has been poorly written by a bunch of amateurs who don't know how to make the major changes that are needed and instead hit out with totally pointless updates to make it look like they are doing something.
    Belgji likes this.

Rookie
    it's strange because I only started noticing it from the last season when I was the clear favorite to win the league and just barely managed to win by goal difference.
    Now this season started and I'm already struggling against really poor teams with stupid tactics and no manager...
    Too bad...
    Mohamed Sultan and Belgji like this.

Dreamer
    The best teams on paper do not always win every match.

Take the result today Cardiff 2 - 2 Man Utd

Do you think Moyes will lose interest, or try and make the poor results better?

Rookie
    First of all this game is hardly a simulation of the real world,
    and second, Cardiff used normal tactics and had a manager,
    I really don't think they would get the same result with 1 midfielder and 3 strikers...

Quote Originally Posted by TypTex View Post
    The best teams on paper do not always win every match.

Take the result today Cardiff 2 - 2 Man Utd

Do you think Moyes will lose interest, or try and make the poor results better?
    The problem is those kind of results are every now and again in real life, in T11 they happen all the time to alot of people.

I've just finished a cup game which was my 6th draw in a row, all against weaker opposition who didn't have their managers watching infact in that cup game tonight I had 15% possession bonus because of friends watching and 60% of the possession and still it was another draw. Once is just football constantly like T11 is just a joke.
    Belgji likes this.

Rookie
    How do you know who to take off and replace him with when you can't even view how the players are plaing in the game?
    rastaman70 and Mohamed Sultan like this.

Rookie
    And also my lower 2 or 3 star rated players do better than the 5, 6 or 7 star rated players. Whats with this?
    Belgji likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    The problem is those kind of results are every now and again in real life, in T11 they happen all the time to alot of people.

I've just finished a cup game which was my 6th draw in a row, all against weaker opposition who didn't have their managers watching infact in that cup game tonight I had 15% possession bonus because of friends watching and 60% of the possession and still it was another draw. Once is just football constantly like T11 is just a joke.
    I still disagree with losing interest/giving up if a few results have gone badly for a player, in my opinion that's the time when a team needs to be shaken up and new tactics employed to get the team back to winning ways.

But I also disagree with this games troll engine, if I'd have known about it I wouldn't have started playing.
    I don't mind being beaten by an inferior team where the manager uses better tactics to get a result, or even my players under performing and giving the game away, all this happens every week in football.
    What I don't like is the thought of a well organised team losing to an unmanaged team who has a striker playing in goal, just because the engine has selected your team to be trolled.
    If your team is selected to be trolled there should be a way of being able to change things (in play) so the "troll" can be cancelled out. (and I'm still thinking this can be done, I'm just not sure).

So while I'm against giving up if things don't go well for a few games, with the troll engine present in this game I can understand why players feel like this.
    littledude072 and Yao Hua like this.

I noticed that this season too.
    Belgji likes this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast