Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: losing interest fast...

Next game is in 3 hours, and my opponent is as strong as me and uses 4-1-4-1 tactics, which should easily exploit my tactics.
    If this turns out to be a close match, it will definitely make me rethink my approach in this game.

I also made an experiment which proved that tactics have nothing to do with the games outcome. If they want you to lose you gonna lose no matter what.
    One team in my league (let's name it "team A") plays 4-1-3N-2 formation all the time. He's lost every game playing against 4-4-2 classic, he lost even to the weaker opponent without active manager ("team B"). Here's the result:
    losing interest fast...-s1.jpg
    I decided to get another prove that this game is a total crap. I've lost every game since 3 days ago I've sent a complain to Nordeus support, they probably didn't like it. I couldn't beat even my buddy's team in friendly game, and his team is 1 level lower and 5 stars weaker. So I also set 4-4-2 formation, I also played at home and my team is way better than the "team B". Here's outcome:
    losing interest fast...-s2.jpg

So the "team A" got dominated by the weaker opponent, but was dominating playing on the road against stronger, trained, managed team with the same 4-4-2 formation? There's no logical explanation for it. They can make my team loose as much as they want. I... just... don't... care... They can toss the money I've spent on this joke of a game up to their throat.
    Last edited by Dmitry Petrushkevich; 11-25-2013 at 03:57 PM.
    Belgji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Just saw the match report for my in game friends cup match which he lost 6-2 to a weaker team, with formation countered, and his opponents one player injured very early and not replaced, my friend haveing 73% possession, he was watching, opponent not!!!!!! WTH!!!!!!
    There's no Cup games today. Its Champions league day?
    BTW you saw my another funny outcome in the "unsatisfactory results" thread. 1:1 tie against 1* team. That was just beginning.
    Belgji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry Petrushkevich View Post
    There's no Cup games today. Its Champions league day?
    BTW you saw my another funny outcome in the "unsatisfactory results" thread. 1:1 tie against 1* team. That was just beginning.
    Yesterdays match it was. I will post the pic on Saturday. I don't have time to log in with the laptop at t moment so can't post the pics
    Belgji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitry Petrushkevich View Post
    Why???? What happened now??? Another Trololololoolololololololol
    Belgji likes this.

Here's my team compared to the teams I couldn't beat over the last 3 or 4 days. For some of them the win over my team was the only one on that span. My team is on the left:
    losing interest fast...-pisec.png
    The only win I've got was a friendly game against my buddy. The game went to the extra time and he injured my 6* player for 6 days even though we both set an easy tackles.
    How could I be interested to play this game?

BTW I just noticed. My team worth more than all those 4 teams combined. How could I even dream to beat one of them?
    Belgji likes this.

The second game has just ended and surprise surprise - I won easily. why? who knows...
    Here are the pics:
    losing interest fast...-1.jpglosing interest fast...-2.jpg

I have no idea what's the point of the tactics, arrows and orders...
    my advice? just place your best players on the pitch in a legal formation, doesn't matter which, and hope for the best...
    BigB79, Mexanik and Belgji like this.

P.S.

I wonder if all the skill points we assign mean anything at all.
    maybe it doesn't even matter where we assign the skill point...
    Belgji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by olina1 View Post
    The second game has just ended and surprise surprise - I won easily. why? who knows...
    Here are the pics:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	15594Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	55.5 KB 
ID:	15595

I have no idea what's the point of the tactics, arrows and orders...
    my advice? just place your best players on the pitch in a legal formation, doesn't matter which, and hope for the best...
    Anyone from Nordeus care to comment on this embarrassment for T11?

This isn't someone venting because he lost a game he should have won like happens alot on here, this is someone showing how ridiculous this game is with hard facts that show tactics mean sweet FA in this game.

Well done olina.
    itayfranko, aiureah and Belgji like this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast