Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: losing interest fast...

4am
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Anyone from Nordeus care to comment on this embarrassment for T11?
    Have they ever stated the formations have an effect on results? I've not read much (if any) official documentation.

Quote Originally Posted by olina1 View Post
    I wonder if all the skill points we assign mean anything at all.
    I'd say yes Olina, because that appears to be the main criteria for calculating results.
    Belgji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    Have they ever stated the formations have an effect on results? I've not read much (if any) official documentation.

I'd say yes Olina, because that appears to be the main criteria for calculating results.
    Who in their right mind would make a football manager game where formations have no effect on results? Formations is one of the biggest things about football.

Sadly for me olina has shown Nordeus have made a game where formations mean very little which shows just how amatuerish they are.
    itayfranko and Belgji like this.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post

Yes I know that's the way the game calculates results, but does it matter where the points go? I'm not so sure...

I'm thinking about putting all of my skill points into the opposite place, i.e. defenders get points on attack and vice versa.
    I'm betting there would be no effect what so ever, as only the overall quality is calculated.
    BigB79, aiureah and Belgji like this.

4am
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by itayfranko View Post
    Yes I know that's the way the game calculates results, but does it matter where the points go? I'm not so sure...
    My guess (and that's all it is) is yes - to a degree.

The fact that goalkeepers have no unique attributes (and 'handling' is ambiguous) is quite revealing, I think.

I'm thinking about putting all of my skill points into the opposite place, i.e. defenders get points on attack and vice versa.
    I'm betting there would be no effect what so ever, as only the overall quality is calculated.
    Im not even sure the overall quality of a player really counts.

Ive had quite a few players over the seasons who have been 6* star players but have been awful.

For example I've got a AMR just now who has just become a 6* star player and ive tried everything with him, I always play him in his right position, he always has high morale and condition, I gave him a run of 20 games in the team, ive then tried and rested him for a few games then gave him another run of games in the team but no matter what I try he always gets a rating of 4 or 5 with the 6 in matches.

I had the same thing a few seasons ago, I bought 2 scout MC and their average rating after 28 games were 5.3 and 5.6.
    Belgji likes this.

Rookie
    Im not even sure the overall quality of a player really counts.

Ive had quite a few players over the seasons who have been 6* star players but have been awful.

For example I've got a AMR just now who has just become a 6* star player and ive tried everything with him, I always play him in his right position, he always has high morale and condition, I gave him a run of 20 games in the team, ive then tried and rested him for a few games then gave him another run of games in the team but no matter what I try he always gets a rating of 4 or 5 with the 6 in matches.

I had the same thing a few seasons ago, I bought 2 scout MC and their average rating after 28 games were 5.3 and 5.6.
    That's actually connects with another theory of mine that claims that the players have hidden attributes.
    That means that no matter what quality the player is, if his hidden attributes are low - he will suck...

I used to have 3 star players that got 8-9 ratings all the time and scored loads of goals, and a few 6 star players that were utter crap.
    My advice is to ditch the crap players and get new ones.
    Cat Harrison and Belgji like this.

That's actually connects with another theory of mine that claims that the players have hidden attributes.
    That means that no matter what quality the player is, if his hidden attributes are low - he will suck...

I used to have 3 star players that got 8-9 ratings all the time and scored loads of goals, and a few 6 star players that were utter crap.
    My advice is to ditch the crap players and get new ones.
    My 3 best players this season have been my 3 lowest star rated players.

The only reason I kept those players was to test to see if anything we do as managers makes any difference because I don't think it does. Tactics, training, players star ratings mean nothing in this game.

The only reason I keep hanging around is in the hope that somehow Nordeus get a grip and get the right people in to program this game or someone else with the knowhow buys the game from them because I do believe T11 has potential to be a great game, it's just a shame it's being badly let down by the people who run it.
    Belgji likes this.

The only reason I keep hanging around is in the hope that somehow Nordeus get a grip and get the right people in to program this game or someone else with the knowhow buys the game from them because I do believe T11 has potential to be a great game, it's just a shame it's being badly let down by the people who run it.
    Asking Nordeus to fix the game is like asking someone to pay twice for the same thing... they already making loads of money out of the game, and the number of active users keeps growing every day, so why would they bother?

They didn't even explain how orders and tactics work, so you expect them to fix the whole game?...
    Belgji likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by olina1 View Post
    Asking Nordeus to fix the game is like asking someone to pay twice for the same thing... they already making loads of money out of the game, and the number of active users keeps growing every day, so why would they bother?

They didn't even explain how orders and tactics work, so you expect them to fix the whole game?...
    Oh I know there is very little chance of Nordeus fixing the whole game if they fix anything at all, but the only hope is when/if they fill the job vacancies that are advertised on their website then that might bring in people who know what they are doing.

The type of vacancies they are advertising would suggest they don't have the correct people at the company to make the wholesale changes that are required.

4am
    Rookie
    Tactics, training, players star ratings mean nothing in this game.
    They do ... to a degree ... but you seem to be confusing T11 - which is essentially just a free-to-play Facebook app, after all - with something far more grandiose; a full-scale, full-price management simulation like SI's FM, for instance.

I tend to look at T11 as a casual, slightly more advanced version of what used to be know back in the day as 'PBM'. Though I suspect very few (if any) members here have heard of that!
    Last edited by 4am; 11-27-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast