Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Is somebody cheating us?

Yet again we see someone bump up a very old thread.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    People waste their tokens too much in transfers like these... it's no wonder people cry conspiracy every time. 20+ tokens for 25 year old 5* player... waste of tokens. People on here buy 18 year old 5* players for 2 tokens... you just need to know when to look.
    If it were only that simple...
    magic3 likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maddusa View Post
    I did not know that would be a answer for me. I lost three auction all against Indonesian and Thai players. I lost 29, 37 and last one 42 tokens. They bid everything and even sometimes bid 2 times in same round. I checked their FB account and looks like ghost, i messaged them and no respond at all. The last auction that i lost was weird. The value of the player was around 4.68 M 4 stars player. Before i go bid i always check other bidders budgets and if i see they dont have enough budget i bid longer. We bid up to 9 million and i lost due to lack of tokens. I dont understand how it happened that guy can bid up to 9 million since he has only 4.68 million budget. I also checked his squad and he has only 1 and 2 stars players not even one 3 stars player. That stupid game cheating us and they have very very poor customer support.
    I agree on this. Nordeus has probably setup numerous "ghost" accounts for this and gives them an endless supply of tokens, only for the sole purpose of driving up the price of auctions and for making people waste tokens.

Listen people, this is real money we are talking about and they have the power to do something as unethical as this and get away with it EASILY. Create 10-20 facebook accounts. Have some support people/devs play the game with free tokens and just enter the auctions to drive up the prices. It could be thousands of extra dollars per month to Nordeus but an endless supply of frustrated managers pumping more $$$ into tokens to finally win an auction.

Yes, of course many managers win auctions and come on, Nordeus cant take ALL the fun away or absolutely NOBODY would play. This is so simple yet so sneaky. I will not spend another token on this game. I swore an oath. This is a free game and I will take all the injuries, and ****ty results. But I will not give one more $$$ for tokens, no matter what.

I just did stretching and my best guy was at 90% and got a 6 day injury - hamstring grade 2!!! STRETCHING!?!?! What the hell??? Was he stretching his leg backwards up his ass? **** YOU NORDEUS! FIX THE SIMULATION...I MEAN FIX THE GAME! This is a piss poor attempt at a simulation.

I am posting this on the vent thread...****ers!
    aiureah and FlyingV like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I agree on this. Nordeus has probably setup numerous "ghost" accounts for this and gives them an endless supply of tokens, only for the sole purpose of driving up the price of auctions and for making people waste tokens.

Listen people, this is real money we are talking about and they have the power to do something as unethical as this and get away with it EASILY. Create 10-20 facebook accounts. Have some support people/devs play the game with free tokens and just enter the auctions to drive up the prices. It could be thousands of extra dollars per month to Nordeus but an endless supply of frustrated managers pumping more $$$ into tokens to finally win an auction.

Yes, of course many managers win auctions and come on, Nordeus cant take ALL the fun away or absolutely NOBODY would play. This is so simple yet so sneaky. I will not spend another token on this game. I swore an oath. This is a free game and I will take all the injuries, and ****ty results. But I will not give one more $$$ for tokens, no matter what.

I just did stretching and my best guy was at 90% and got a 6 day injury - hamstring grade 2!!! STRETCHING!?!?! What the hell??? Was he stretching his leg backwards up his ass? **** YOU NORDEUS! FIX THE SIMULATION...I MEAN FIX THE GAME! This is a piss poor attempt at a simulation.

I am posting this on the vent thread...****ers!
    To summarise your posts, for people who aren't familiar: conspiracy, conspiracy, vent, vent

Of course, injuries never occur in real life
    herdo likes this.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySimon View Post
    To summarise your posts, for people who aren't familiar: conspiracy, conspiracy, vent, vent

Of course, injuries never occur in real life
    Just amazing your summarizations...keep your head buried in the sand.

If it walks like a duck and looks like a duck.....more people are seeing strange things happen...very suspicious things.

If they are not true, so be it, I will be the first one to admit I am wrong. I did such a think the other day, when I misread someone's post...I do have the capability to be wrong and I am the first to admit it when it happens....but there are very obvious things happening and I am not going to close my eyes and think of Britannia.....
    FlyingV likes this.

Dreamer
    I am Indonesian but I never spend 20+ tokens for a kinda 5* player about 25y.o
    usually I bid player at afternoon or midnight and I got 5* player with only 1-5 tokens

Dreamer
    I am Indonesian but I never spend 20+ tokens for a kinda 5* player about 25y.o
    usually I bid player at afternoon or midnight and I got 5* player with only 1-5 tokens

this is happened to me , and i had some bad feelings about this top eleven tryin to take our tokens , i bought like over 3000 tokens from the day i start'october 2012
    one time i spend like 60 tokens till i won...
    it's looks like they cheating us...if they do that , we need to find the guy who was againts us on facebook and see if this guy real guy by sending him a message , or maybe its a top eleven cheater...
    thats why topeleven do this(maybe) cheaters , asians...that we cant find them...i dont have this asian language in my pc...and top eleven knows that...
    and another thing, i bought from the scout few times good players...and they keep getting 4-5-6
    maybe lets demonstrate , lets go there and ask for refunds

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Just amazing your summarizations...keep your head buried in the sand.

If it walks like a duck and looks like a duck.....more people are seeing strange things happen...very suspicious things.

If they are not true, so be it, I will be the first one to admit I am wrong. I did such a think the other day, when I misread someone's post...I do have the capability to be wrong and I am the first to admit it when it happens....but there are very obvious things happening and I am not going to close my eyes and think of Britannia.....
    I see none of the evidence you see to draw any conclusions other than the ones I have, therefore I call my duck a duck - it's an ostrich that buries its head in the sand

And as discussed on another thread you know the absolute proof you require can never be delivered, but then that would spoil your fun anyway
    Last edited by SimplySimon; 04-27-2013 at 01:34 AM.
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Quote Originally Posted by bannaned View Post
    one more thing -
    I was bidding in last second, and every time person bidded after me. I had some kind of problem with comp and it froze for a sec and I couldnt bid, opponent didnt bid in last second like he used to (he couldnt know will I bid or not). It was 5th or 6th round, fairly good player (DL DC 18-19yo, 5*).
    so, either he quit at same time as I did, or its one more prove abt ghost bidders. of course, asian, and it was around 17-18h european time (at least 1-2 am asian time)
    this is what i wonder too, because i face the same problem before, i mean when i connection frozen and i cant bid in last second and the opponent also didnt bid suddenly , that is curious part,really

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast