Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tosser nordeus

Banned

Tosser nordeus

more possession, more shots, more corners, higher passing percentage, more tackles made, home so had bonus possession, and lost 1-5, what a load of tossing bollox this twat of game is, and the makers with there "we try to make this game as realistic as possible", get a f!@king grip, constant **** in this game, and you all know it at nordeus, so make it realistic as possible and sack me, not 1 of your silly swear violations,knob heads.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-25-2013 at 09:17 PM.

4am
    Rookie
    I see someone lost a game they expected to win.

Vent thread, top of the board.
    Last edited by 4am; 11-25-2013 at 01:52 PM.

you are wrong expecting a high sophisticated game engine
    it is just a game for fun chill out

beside Arsenal did all above in past 8 years and lost matches after matches
    Marc Symons likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    I see someone lost a game they expected to win.

Vent thread, top of the board.

Not at all, he's a little stronger than me, as my message reads if you read it properly wiv the stats as I wrote didn't expect to lose that score, I've had 12 seasons of **** so am quite used to it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    you are wrong expecting a high sophisticated game engine
    it is just a game for fun chill out

beside Arsenal did all above in past 8 years and lost matches after matches
    When was the last time the gooners lost 1-5, and had higher stats, think you'll find that 1 hard to repy too, and when you get to level 12 and you have day after day of ****e then you'll understand where i'm coming from, I have conceded a goal in 24 continuous games now, and my back 5 are all 79 quality, but 73,74,75 quality strikers seem to score at will, yet my 79 and 81 quality strikers stuggle to have more than 5 shots on target every game, I get sent off if I foul on the edge of the area, past 3 times its happened against me they get a talking to, and I get a free kick, I could go on for days m8, you tell me that these little crappy points in the game wouldn't piss you off in time, and as I said they try to make the game as realistic as possible, even 1 of the moderators on here who I talk to says she agress there are many faults in the game, but they don't seem interested in changing anything, happy to take everyones money, few seasons ago I was watchin a match and was 3 up, then the game lost connection, after a few hours I got back in to find I'd drew 2-2, I emailed them 3 times and still haven't had a reply, you tell me that wouldn't piss you off, anyway thanx for ya reply.

4am
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    Not at all, he's a little stronger than me, as my message reads if you read it properly...
    Now why would I want to do that?

Though credit where credit's due for the phrase "a load of tossing bollox this twat of game". That's one I intend to plagiarise frequently in future...

Banned

Though credit where credit's due for the phrase "a load of tossing bollox this twat of game". That's one I intend to plagiarise frequently in future...
    "lol", pleased I can be of assistance, should be in the English dictionary I think.

Well Ya, that is a good line. U will mind giving me the copyrights for that, Scorpion????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Well Ya, that is a good line. U will mind giving me the copyrights for that, Scorpion????
    Not at all maybe if a lot more started using it and actually posting it they might do something about the blimps in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    Not at all maybe if a lot more started using it and actually posting it they might do something about the blimps in this game.
    I have used many of my own dialogs to speak about Nordeus and the game. Ask these people here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast