Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Tosser nordeus

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Menorca
    Posts
    148

    Tosser nordeus

    more possession, more shots, more corners, higher passing percentage, more tackles made, home so had bonus possession, and lost 1-5, what a load of tossing bollox this twat of game is, and the makers with there "we try to make this game as realistic as possible", get a f!@king grip, constant shit in this game, and you all know it at nordeus, so make it realistic as possible and sack me, not 1 of your silly swear violations,knob heads.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 11-25-2013 at 08:17 PM.

  2. #2
    4am
    4am is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    112
    I see someone lost a game they expected to win.

    Vent thread, top of the board.
    Last edited by 4am; 11-25-2013 at 12:52 PM.

  3. #3
    Famous shwanko07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,208
    you are wrong expecting a high sophisticated game engine
    it is just a game for fun chill out

    beside Arsenal did all above in past 8 years and lost matches after matches
    Marc Symons likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Menorca
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    I see someone lost a game they expected to win.

    Vent thread, top of the board.

    Not at all, he's a little stronger than me, as my message reads if you read it properly wiv the stats as I wrote didn't expect to lose that score, I've had 12 seasons of shit so am quite used to it.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Menorca
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    you are wrong expecting a high sophisticated game engine
    it is just a game for fun chill out

    beside Arsenal did all above in past 8 years and lost matches after matches
    When was the last time the gooners lost 1-5, and had higher stats, think you'll find that 1 hard to repy too, and when you get to level 12 and you have day after day of shite then you'll understand where i'm coming from, I have conceded a goal in 24 continuous games now, and my back 5 are all 79 quality, but 73,74,75 quality strikers seem to score at will, yet my 79 and 81 quality strikers stuggle to have more than 5 shots on target every game, I get sent off if I foul on the edge of the area, past 3 times its happened against me they get a talking to, and I get a free kick, I could go on for days m8, you tell me that these little crappy points in the game wouldn't piss you off in time, and as I said they try to make the game as realistic as possible, even 1 of the moderators on here who I talk to says she agress there are many faults in the game, but they don't seem interested in changing anything, happy to take everyones money, few seasons ago I was watchin a match and was 3 up, then the game lost connection, after a few hours I got back in to find I'd drew 2-2, I emailed them 3 times and still haven't had a reply, you tell me that wouldn't piss you off, anyway thanx for ya reply.

  6. #6
    4am
    4am is offline
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    Not at all, he's a little stronger than me, as my message reads if you read it properly...
    Now why would I want to do that?

    Though credit where credit's due for the phrase "a load of tossing bollox this twat of game". That's one I intend to plagiarise frequently in future...

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Menorca
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    Now why would I want to do that?

    Though credit where credit's due for the phrase "a load of tossing bollox this twat of game". That's one I intend to plagiarise frequently in future...
    "lol", pleased I can be of assistance, should be in the English dictionary I think.

  8. #8
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    Now why would I want to do that?

    Though credit where credit's due for the phrase "a load of tossing bollox this twat of game". That's one I intend to plagiarise frequently in future...
    Well Ya, that is a good line. U will mind giving me the copyrights for that, Scorpion????

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Menorca
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Well Ya, that is a good line. U will mind giving me the copyrights for that, Scorpion????
    Not at all maybe if a lot more started using it and actually posting it they might do something about the blimps in this game.

  10. #10
    Champion Saransh Vatsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    2,814
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion11 View Post
    Not at all maybe if a lot more started using it and actually posting it they might do something about the blimps in this game.
    I have used many of my own dialogs to speak about Nordeus and the game. Ask these people here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast