Thread: this really needs looking at....

this really needs looking at....

Hi there

I'm still relatively new to this game andim thinking that my issue is something that I'm sure has been raised by now anxious I'd appreciate someone letting me know where we are at with it anxious that is fixture scheduling. I've had it auitr a few times now where league and cup mAtches are only 30 minutes apart which I think is pretty ludicrous as it means either that you must have either 2 players for each position none of which injured or that you have a shed load of green packs. But checking my match schedule tomorrow I have 2 games that are 15minutes apart which means in all likely hood by the time the 1st game has finished I won't be able to make any alterations to my squad due to the proximity of the next game. Surely for a game that a game that has been running as long as this and has such a huge community this simple issue should have been resolved by now. Obviously it hasn't but is it being looked at and if it has when is it likely to be implemented. There's a likely hood that I'm giving to suffer injuries now as a result of this which I find really irritating

15 min is enough to make some substitutions. Besides your team is still very competitive even if your players have their only half of their full conditon. You can recover some players particularly tired but no need to use all your packs for the whole team.

2 days ago, I had 2 matches within 15 minutes of each other, both away games... I managed to make changes for the 2nd game in time. You just have to be fast, as soon as the match finishes, spam the hell out of those boosters and switch players as much as you can

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

I think 15mins. is far from being enough. It's toooooo less. You won't be able to change your whole 11 and probably 1 or a few of them will get injured (up to their condition). In 24hrs , if there will be 2 matches, there should be 9-12 hrs time difference btw these 2 matches. Players get 5% condition in every 3 hrs. So, if the time difference extended to 9-12hrs , players will have a chance of getting 15%-20% condition.
    With current system you have to have lots of green boosters everytime. If you are out of green-boosters, you will need to buy it or get it as gift from friends. Otherwise, your players will get injured and one by one and at the end you will need to buy red-boosters, unless you can not get it as gift from friends.

By the way, I have a question. My many friends send me gifts red,blue,green booster or training points. For example, 5 of my friends send me red-booster but I only get 1 in total. Is it a bug or this is how it works ?

you can only receive one of each gift per day.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Ridiculous! So, why they let my all 5 friends to send me same gifts. If a friend sent me a gift, after him/her, nobody else should be able to send same gift.. Even they send, it won't be used.. People think that they are helping their friends but only 1 of them,the first one, really do help...

I have never ever seen such a game...Everything, every details are very well planned just to earn more&more money. Congratulations nordeus!

Whenever I have 2 back-to-back matches (15 mins apart), I know that time will be short between games. What I then do is, place my 11 for the first match and then make sure my reserves are fully rested and have high morale. Then, if at the end of first game, I have tired players and not enough time to change them, I just let the same team start the second match, but make substitutions early on if needed.

Of course, I'm risking being short-handed if a player gets injured late on in the game and I've used all my subs, but so far this has worked pretty well for me.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

I've been luck, the new timings have meant, twice so far 18 minutes between them, managed to do all that was needed.
    Level 1,2,3,4,5,6 League winners

Level 1,2,3,5 CL Winners

Level 4 CL runner up.

Level 2,3,4 Cup winners

P267 W244 D2 L11 GF1024 GA91

I would like to see a Minimum time of 1 hour between both games of importance in the day, It would provide managers enough time to make any decisions they need to for preparing for the next game, whether to make some changes to the starting line line/up or subs bench or any tactical changes that may be needed for the second game, I believe this would be fair to everyone.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*