Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Transfer time of good players in the auction list..

Transfer time of good players in the auction list..

All the good players in the auction list do appear just 1-2 hours after the daily update. So, in european time it is about 07:00-09:00 am in the early morning. But for the countries in the far east, i guess it is about afternoon times. I think the transfer time of good players should be spread all over the day. I am tired of getting up early and struggling with players from asia to make a good transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by Arda_73 View Post
    All the good players in the auction list do appear just 1-2 hours after the daily update. So, in european time it is about 07:00-09:00 am in the early morning. But for the countries in the far east, i guess it is about afternoon times. I think the transfer time of good players should be spread all over the day. I am tired of getting up early and struggling with players from asia to make a good transfer.
    it has nothing to do with the developers of the game. The auction list is based on managers selling their players which lower level managers will see. It's not something that can be changed, it's just how it is I'm afraid.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Considering theres more than half the worlds population in asia, no matter what time of the day it is, your always likely going to be bidding with asian players on this game.
    Potemy likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Arda_73 View Post
    Hi Arda, I am from the Far east (Asia) and my maintenance time is also in the morning here (btw 9 to 10.15 am). So I thought it shld be in the evening for you.

For dv8r's reply, sometimes the players are loaded by the Organisers. If they need money (or tokens), they just throw in some 5 star 18/19 y.o and a frenzy bidding war will start. I believe 1 tell tale sign is the name of the club...eg Beefy FC, Sweaty and some other funny and ridiculous names. After the sale is done, if you click on the club's name, the info is not available; then it is definitely some player thrown in by the Organisers.
    Season 14 - Level 14

League Champions: Season 3/4/7/8/10/11
    Cup Winners: Season 3/4/6/9/10
    Champions League Winners: Season 2/4/6

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by boblim130 View Post
    Hi Arda, I am from the Far east (Asia) and my maintenance time is also in the morning here (btw 9 to 10.15 am). So I thought it shld be in the evening for you.

For dv8r's reply, sometimes the players are loaded by the Organisers. If they need money (or tokens), they just throw in some 5 star 18/19 y.o and a frenzy bidding war will start. I believe 1 tell tale sign is the name of the club...eg Beefy FC, Sweaty and some other funny and ridiculous names. After the sale is done, if you click on the club's name, the info is not available; then it is definitely some player thrown in by the Organisers.
    Yup it's true, I remember last season the market got flooded on my server with 20+ 5 star players. I picked up ten of them, kept 5 sold the rest on. Of those I got 3x 18yo and a 19yo. 1 18yo had one on one scorer skill. Just keep watching it as much as you can, that night it was about 10pm GMT, about 4hrs before maintenance

The 2 players i bought today after daly maintenance are from the develoers.

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    it has nothing to do with the developers of the game. The auction list is based on managers selling their players which lower level managers will see. It's not something that can be changed, it's just how it is I'm afraid.