Thread: Spare the rod and hair drier ...and all that

Pro

Spare the rod and hair drier ...and all that

Got a young mc who gets ratings of 5,4, yes even 3. First time I ever saw such..a 3
    How could he be so bad if he has cash value and gets good sk's. Played him out of position even. Got him taking all the place kicks, also. Only contribution is assists. Energy level after the games are high...wtf.

So I cardo and stretch the lad at max just before the game, play through the middle as normal and have him run his butt off.*
    MOFO got a 9 and two goals and MoM. And 5 sk's from pre and match . 220 gains during the match.
    Guess who's coming to pre match training tomorrow cause he must be dead to the world right now, in lalaland.
    Surely I cannot be doing this all the time, from now on?

I have noticed that good performing players go in the opposite direction when playing under tired conditions.

How do you crack heads to get the lazy ones moving? Other than the kitchen sink.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    MCs are really tough to get good rating from. (DMCs as well) and I have found that if you play around with where you are assigning the points sometimes they do better. But here's the thing: it varies what works. I have one that's all attack that does good... and I have a totally even one that also does well!! Go figure...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pro
    MCs should have a min 7 consistent rating, with the off hangover match 6. They control and defend the middle, so are always working. Irrespective of opposition quality, they have to chase, either forward or back. No 6s for them.

I base my squad around my 4 MCs but totally reliant on my 3 DC/DMCs. It poor planning but it works for me.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I have a strong DC/DMC contigent on my squad, too. They seem to be less finicky than my MCs and only DMC roled guys.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]