Thread: Huge form loss this season

Huge form loss this season

I am currently in level 10 and have played 10 league games to date, losing 4 and drawing 1 with 5 wins. This is frustrating given that I have the strongest team in the league by far. I am playing the same formation / tactics that I have played for the previous 9 seasons where I was winning the leagues easily more often than not. Last season I ended up second with a 24-0-2 record and won the Champions League.

This season I am currently 7th in the table and am struggling for league form. The odd thing is in the cup I always play my second string and I have won every game in that, I beat a team much better than me earlier today 1-3 away from home and we were both watching. I have also won all my champions league games too, and have even played 2 of these with my second string.

My formation is 4-4-2 with red arrows on ML/MR. Attacking focus, mixed passing, whole pitch pressing, down flanks, counters, no offside.

I am baffled as to why I am suddenly struggling. I even struggle against teams playing 4-4-2 in my league who are much weaker! I'll post some results / formations for more info.

Any help would be appreciated

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Hudson View Post
    I am currently in level 10 and have played 10 league games to date, losing 4 and drawing 1 with 5 wins. This is frustrating given that I have the strongest team in the league by far. I am playing the same formation / tactics that I have played for the previous 9 seasons where I was winning the leagues easily more often than not. Last season I ended up second with a 24-0-2 record and won the Champions League.

This season I am currently 7th in the table and am struggling for league form. The odd thing is in the cup I always play my second string and I have won every game in that, I beat a team much better than me earlier today 1-3 away from home and we were both watching. I have also won all my champions league games too, and have even played 2 of these with my second string.

My formation is 4-4-2 with red arrows on ML/MR. Attacking focus, mixed passing, whole pitch pressing, down flanks, counters, no offside.

I am baffled as to why I am suddenly struggling. I even struggle against teams playing 4-4-2 in my league who are much weaker! I'll post some results / formations for more info.

lol i have the same situation!and i lost 5-0 in the league vs 3w-1-3w-1-2 by using 442 classic while i always win vs this formation using 442 classic...
    LEVEL 10, SEASON 10:-
    Level 1, Season 1: League 1st.
    Level 2, Season 2: League 3rd, CL 2nd
    Level 3, Season 3: League 1st, CL 3rd
    Level 4, Season 4: League 1st, CL 1st
    Level 5, Season 5: League 1st.
    Level 6, Season 6: League 1st, CL 2nd
    Level 7, Season 7: League 1st, CL 1st. CUP 1/8 knockout
    Level 8, Season 8: League 1st.
    Level 9, Season 9: League 2nd (by goals(( ), CL 3rd
    Level 10, Season 10: League 1st, CL 1st (undefeated with 13wins)

Your most powerful but other teams than also more powerful
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Your doing a Manchester UTD!

You do not need to worry, everybody gets troll result, have injurys(even the Boots) in the end the stronger Team wins.
    Other then this, pressing all pitch can put you in troubles.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!