Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Forum Challenge: Beat Mourinho and Win Health Packs

MDKII

Forum Challenge: Beat Mourinho and Win Health Packs

Greetings Managers!

We'll be doing a small weekend competition just for our forum users. As you all know, yesterday we released friendlies VS Mourinho.

The person who scores the best result VS a friendly with Mourinho will win a bundle of 5 of each Health Pack in the game. In case multiple people are tied with the highest number of goals, we'll look at their goal difference to determine the winner (so, 3-1 is better than 3-2). If multiple people are tied even then, then they all count as winners and receive the prize.

This competition will last until Monday, Dec 2, at 10AM GMT+1. Only submissions with screenshots count. To enter, just post your screenshot in this thread (any submissions sent via Private Messages or other channels won't be considered).

Good luck!

Dreamer
    woohoo .. I just won 582-0

screenshot to follow once I get photoshop to work properly

Seriously though ... nice competition .. like it
    Madridista 21 likes this.

I will try to win ,
    Du học Đài Loan vừa học vừa làm - Tư vấn Du học Đài Loan chi phí thấp, vừa học vừa làm, hỗ trợ việc làm thêm thu nhập hấp dẫn.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Greetings Managers!

We'll be doing a small weekend competition just for our forum users. As you all know, yesterday we released friendlies VS Mourinho.

The person who scores the best result VS a friendly with Mourinho will win a bundle of 5 of each Health Pack in the game. In case multiple people are tied with the highest number of goals, we'll look at their goal difference to determine the winner (so, 3-1 is better than 3-2). If multiple people are tied even then, then they all count as winners and receive the prize.

This competition will last until Monday, Dec 2, at 10AM GMT+1. Only submissions with screenshots count. To enter, just post your screenshot in this thread (any submissions sent via Private Messages or other channels won't be considered).

Good luck!
    A nice incentive but its not worth the extra hassle of using 11 green boosters (for the extra friendly with your players at top condition) + any reds if there is an injury to an important player just to try and win 5 of each pack.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    A nice incentive but its not worth the extra hassle of using 11 green boosters (for the extra friendly with your players at top condition) + any reds if there is an injury to an important player just to try and win 5 of each pack.
    Cannot agree with you more. Though the idea is good, 20 packs (~3 USD) honestly is like a peanut. Since it's a competition and there will likely be 1-2 winners, why don't they make the prize more attractive? It's more fun. In addition, ultimately Nordeus still will benefit more since participants will tend to spend more packs for it.
    seanmeg and Spyros like this.
    League Winner (5): 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9
    League Runner-up: 6
    CL Winner (5): 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
    CL Runner-up: 7
    Cup Winner (3): 1, 2, 6
    Cup Runner-up: 3
    Double Winner: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9

Its not a big win but at least the AQ was almost same..

NOW GOT BORED WITH THIS GAME

Forum Challenge: Beat Mourinho and Win Health Packs-t11-2.jpg
    duchao, Mister Q and Cat Harrison like this.

Apprentice
    Nice 8-0 victory. Saves me the trouble of playing Mourinho and wasting energy for this forum challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Stave View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t11-2.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	15881
    looks like a winner ? stops me wasteing more boosters than this small prize is worth

I will try to win
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast