Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Help the cause - Post a picture of your current token price page

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Hi, is this genuine - I mean you didn't pull this from google images as a joke? just seems to be extremely low? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    This is edited. The shades of blue doesn't quite match around the prices area compared to the rest of the area's, plus 650T for £19.99 would be a better deal than 1341T for £49.99
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Looks "photoshopped"
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well that is stupid - Instead of quickly posting a picture of your token prices you would rather spend 10 minutes trolling? waste of space.

Look this is where i am at. I decided long ago to stop bad mouthing Nordeus for not listening about potential updates etc as i still enjoyed the game as it is. BUT after my best friends experience i needed to take up the challenge. He spent £300+ on tokens (don't ask me why) and just as he was about to spend another £31.00 on 500 tokens his screen refreshed and his prices were 22% dearer. Now Nordeus have admitted to me that they change token prices depending on region etc. BUT what they fail to mention is that my friend lives next door to me and we have different prices. I have bought 2 lots and my girlfriend hasn't bought any, now she has an option to receive 21T free in exchange for her card details (for verification purposes) now i don't have this option, when i put this to Nordeus they told me that "offers and prices can change depending on account purchase history" Now this is where they made there mistake. They have now admitted that prices change depending on how we spend. This is price discrimination.

Help the cause - Post a picture of your current token price page-price-dis.png

We are being discriminated. So basically if your a spender instead of rewarding you for your custom they take advantage of this and up your prices in the hope that you will continue to buy.

If you are an average token buyer your prices stay the same as the wouldn't want to rock the boat.

However, if you never buy you firstly get offered 21 free tokens for your card details, now they have your details they know you are only 1 click away from a token purchase and use this as bait. Your prices are now reduced to the lower tear.

This is not just unfair but illegal. I believe they have now overstepped the mark of being a poor company in regards to customer service and have now become criminals. Now this is only my belief before i get sued for slander but the evidence is overwhelming.

I have wrote to them on many occasions about this and each time i am being told that its correct so now i have submitted a 10 page document to Watchdog. You may think this is very over the top as we are only talking about virtual currency but you have to realise this virtual currency (tokens) is lining there pockets with real 'customer' cash. I have collected 25 different pricing images mostly from there facebook page (as folk there seemed to be more willing to help).

I have a written response from the citizens advise bureau telling me that they haven't seen something like this is a few years and never from such a widespread company.

Weather your interested or not i will keep you all up-to date with the progress of this situation.
    aiureah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Well that is stupid - Instead of quickly posting a picture of your token prices you would rather spend 10 minutes trolling? waste of space.
    Simply because anyone getting themselves upset over the price increase of virtual tokens in a game needs to take a look at themselves.

This is just a game, no one is being forced to play it. Prices go up and down on all sorts of things and if you are offered a price for a product and think the price is too high then you simply don't go and buy it.

Would it matter to you if my top package is £69.99 or £9.99? If I wanted a pint of beer I could go into Halifax and get one in most pubs for around £2.40. If July wanted one in London he would probably be paying £3.50+ for that same beer. Does he moan every time he gets a beer that I can get one for £1 cheaper? Its £7 odd for a pack of cigs in the UK, but those in Spain can get the same thing for about £4. That is life.

It is irrelevant what other people are being charged for the same package coins on this game as the purchase of coins is something that is totally voluntary. You don't need them to play the game. So look at the price you are being offered and decide if you think its a good deal for you - if it is and you can justify wasting your money on a game then buy it. If you don't think the deal is good or right for you then don't. No need to cry about it in countless threads saying its unfair.

The only Tokens I have "bought" have been the ones I got for signing up to give my cash card details to Facebook. It cost me nothing to do that and I think I got about 20 Tokens as a result. You might look at that shopped photo of mine and say you would pay £19.99 for 650T and say that's a great deal - but I wouldn't. To me they could offer me those prices and they still wouldn't get any of my money simply because I don't think they are worth it. Similarly, there are obviously plenty of people that are more than happy to pay £100 or whatever for Token packages - otherwise Noredus would lower the price. So either suck it up and pay it, or don't.

Anyone buying Tokens in my opinion needs their head looking at. I'm looking at having around 2000T next season, simply through farming, completing surveys and downloading apps (and then deleting them shortly after). Why it would seem a good deal to pay £30/£40£50 to get a few hundred Tokens when its been shown you can get them for free with a bit of patience is beyond me.

Do you realise how silly you sound? You say you don't need tokens to play the game? I think you'll find you do. On top of that this is nothing like buying a pint of beer. Your comparisons suck! - different pubs across the country sell beer at different prices and your right, that's life. On the other hand if me and you walked into a pub and the batman charged me twice as much as you just because I am better dressed this would be discrimination. You should delete your post and save yourself the embarrassment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Help the cause - Post a picture of your current token price page-top-price.jpg

This is my main team in 7th season

This is mine as of 30th Nov 2013 .. OP I assume your is from the fire sale on Friday .. Put on up for today

Interestingly ......... this is my 2nd team in season 5........

Help the cause - Post a picture of your current token price page-top-price2.jpg

Only now noticed this tbh as I don't keep track of it, I have but a few quid of tokens once or twice , nothing big . But the token pricing SHOULD be the same for everyone no matter what level your at.

If i'm buying a game off steam I expect to be paying the same price as everyone else that's using it, this is no different
    Last edited by TALON1973; 11-30-2013 at 03:01 PM.
    Marc Symons likes this.
    no info for you my watchers :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12