Thread: What have you done to this game engine Nordeus????

What have you done to this game engine Nordeus????

In my 10th season now with this game and the game engine is just ridiculous, the game was great up to the middle of last season then it started doing its own thing regardless of my knowledge, tactics, formations, watching my games, buying tokens, friends supporting my matches - nothing works like it used to, even to the point of it becoming a waste of time, effort and money. I buy roughly 7-11 new players each season and sell the ones i dont want to friends but it just makes no difference.

what are your thoughts on this? and as there are moderators in the forum is it worth doing a poll to try and get Nordeus to fix this once good game which has now become virtually useless?

Your the third person recently who has had this complaint.

The game engine seems to change round about level 8,9, 10. It happened to me aswell and is still going on now in level 14.

Anyone else notice this?

Addicted
    Could it be teams in your higher leagues have become so tough at that level that u couldn't accept it as u have been winning against peanut teams in lower leagues ?

no that is not the case at all, most of the teams in my league are have lower quality than me for example im 66 Q and another guy is 53.2Q yet im still beaten by this guy despite him having 2 players out of position.

there are lots of people complaining about this bigb79, its scattered all over the forum. its not so much the game engine changes, its the fact that now the game engine has rendered formation, tactics, team quality, ect ect completely useless. you get better results by not attending your games and by playing unusual formations for example:

st-st-st
    _-_amc-_-amr
    _-mc-mc-_
    dl-dc-dc-_
    gk

Quote Originally Posted by V6FAZ View Post
    there are lots of people complaining about this bigb79, its scattered all over the forum. its not so much the game engine changes, its the fact that now the game engine has rendered formation, tactics, team quality, ect ect completely useless. you get better results by not attending your games and by playing unusual formations for example:

st-st-st
    _-_amc-_-amr
    _-mc-mc-_
    dl-dc-dc-_
    gk
    I mentioned the not attending games on another thread.

I attended all my games at the start of the season and struggled against weaker opposition then I started to not attend games and won them all easily, including playing 3 teams that were better quality than me and I beat them 3-0, 4-1 and 6-1. Then this morning I had a game that i attended against much weaker opposition and struggled to 1-1 draw.

Since this season I'm Level 8 (my 8th season) and well, I have noticed a change. I've been getting more injuries and though matches.