Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New and need help plz

Rookie

New and need help plz

i am just new to this game (joined about Jan 9th) and still level 1, i have a few 4 star and 1 5 star player, i have got my stadium to 400 seats and now working on training and gym facilities, i have 1.19m in the bank with 380 and 17 tokens (which i dont know where to use them) i will be happy to post my team if it helps, but i am unsure which player/s to buy and or sell, i seem to struggle in my league (hang around the bottom 5) so any help would be great !

Post a picture with your team
    My team MIDV !

Csaszar Alexandru aka păsăroi aka birdi

"Fall down seven times, stand up eight."

Rookie
    not sure how do do that, mid if i type it up ?

Rookie
    New and need help plz-untitled.jpg

heres my team

You seem to have a solid team for level 1. Since you're struggling I assume (seeing the picture of your team) that you might be struggling in defence. Try using four defenders (3 are also an option but it depends on opponent's formation), or atleast use your DMC to reinforce your defence.
    For instance, I have my standard formation with 3 defenders and 1 DMC, but in some cases, I just can't risk conceding goals since my opponent has very attacking-minded formation.

Rookie
    yes in my league i have one of the worst goals against , which players should i use where? (and should i buy a defender to boost my stocks)

Also is player roles (50 skill pts) worth it ?) i am thinking of learning a role for Marinovich who is 19

And how do i level up? (and should i save my tokens?)
    Last edited by sports_fan39; 01-22-2013 at 04:00 PM.

Quality wise, you have a pretty decent team for level 1. If you can get your formation right, I suggest you save your tokens for the time being. Adding new roles is good, but again, wait until you get to higher levels. Just try to concentrate on getting tactics right to suit your players and you should be fine.

Remember, if you finish in the top 7 of your league, you will get promotion, and the visual star rating of your team will decrease by one star on each player.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Rookie
    so its bad to promote then?

Don't get me wrong. Promotion is the thing to aim for. Prize money is a lot more as you get to higher levels. As regards the stars, it will only be a visual reduction. The quality of your players will remain the same, its just that in the next level you will meet slightly better players so a player that is 3* in level 1, will be 2* in level 2. But as I said, it is only a visual thing. Go for promotion. Your present quality should see you OK, well into level 3.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

No, it's good to promote. They lose one star because the level average has gone up, they'll be playing against better players and they won't be considered as good, but their quality remains the same.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15