Thread: Help!!! What to do???!!!

Arrow Help!!! What to do???!!!

Well, i have a question about morale. Why my players morale is low? Well, i dont have morale bosters, so what to do, that their morale got higher? And also, i'm awarding them, if they win. So, where is the problem?

2 Bag Morale = Full Morale =)

1) Watch your matches, that gives an extra morale booster.
    2) Make friendlies vs. weak inactive lower level managers and watch them too. With every win you get two boosters.
    3) Use your blue boosters efficiently. With one booster you increase the morale only a bit. By using two you max the morale.
    So wait until the morale is yellow or red, then use two boosters.
    4) Buy new players with good morale that substitute your current ones with low morale.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

Im making friendly, even with 10k award, and they win 3-0, but then their morale just go lower, not higher. Also, im watching like 3-4/5 matches, their morale also low..

Do not worry to mutch with Morale.
    Try to use the blue the Best you can, your Team can still win with low moral, probably you will see more cards or even have mor dificult against stronger teams, but i already won 3 games by 6:0, 8:0 , 8:0 in a row with all the players low moral.
    The moral is very dificult to raise, If you win they might keep the same or slightly decrease.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    If they get 8 or 9 rating it goes up a teensy tiny itty bitty bit. Yeah, your best hope is for it to stay static. And good advice above -- 2 fixes completely, but 1 only goes up 10%. Yikes! Also some new guys (especially Free Agents) can have almost 0 morale.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]